Land area info

Would you like to be able to see what is in a LA on the map

• Yes

Votes: 148 86.5%
  • No

Votes: 8 4.7%
  • Dancing monkies (just give me the EFD please)

Votes: 15 8.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kartunes

Prowler
Society
Damage Inc
Ashley Audison Kartunes
I would like to be able to click on a land area on the map and find out what kind of mobs and settings the land area has. I think this would benefit both the owners and players.

Editing post to add ideas from others:

Einstein: Dynamic modifiable ingame map

Rayne: Based on current information from the database of MA or FPC

Xzion: List upcoming events

Xen-G: LA numbers

FireTafferKane: Information availible after you visit the LA (would help LA owners by having everyone visit the LA)

Last edited:
Great idea, a dynamic, modifiable ingame map in general would allready be a great thing :)

I voted YES, but only if it is automatic. If it is left up to the population to enter the data... well I think we know how inaccurate the data would be.

I agree and i dont think it would be hard to do for MA because that info is already in their database.

I voted yes. Although I wouldn't mind both this idea and the dancing monkeys.

EU has Dancing monkies, i not seen them yet :mad:

but yeah when it comes down to the LA's it should be whatever is in the fertilization hut it should automaticly be uploaded to our map :D

That got to be one of the best idea's in awhile I voted yes.

even if MA aren't going to make LA info visible from the map (which I wish they would) it would also be ok if you could ad notes yourself. So say you are hunting/mining u can go to ur map, bring up the info tab and add,
- struck gold and belk
- big allo spawn

or what ever details u like so u can remember for later

i would love this tbh, would be great for everyone.

And maybe what events is upcoming on the landarea in the 7 closest days?

Like a choise if u wanna see this info or not too

another good idea add it to this one :)

Yes of course! Would be very handy when mining.

LA infos

ofc YES + must be visible LA 's number too ! if U see a event adversing or same thing U must check web pages to know where is the location ... why canT see LA's number az can see cities-teleporters name ? lill will be better the map usage ( now i think entropia's mapping/navigation system usable near 0 ... as i think left side LA 's number ( as cities name) right side in the infobox can visible the welcome messeage .. maybe a + function player made ( for self usage stored in Ur pc ) as which mobs/ores-enmatters found while walked around :)

But as i saw MA wont upgrade the soc system ( as in lot of online games can see when was soc members online- can make notes to players .. etc )

maybe MA 1nce chenge their politics & make user friendly game :)

I Voted Yes, but specifically, only if

1. You Enter the Land Area and attack / get attacked by a mob, it'll be added.

or

2. :monkey::monkey::monkey::monkey::monkey:

I think Yes

but only if you have previously been to the area, just like you cant see TPs on the map until you have been to them.

yeah this is needed :) great idea

Totally agree we need more info in the map one way or another.

Good idea, voted yes. But based on the in-game database, not the owner's input.

I also second Xen. List the number of the land area on the map. The numbers don't change despite whatever name the owner attaches to them (Outback Land Area 743 will always be Outback Land Area 743, even if its new owner calls it The Valley of Misfit Merps while the guy he bought it from called it Chirpy Canyons). List it as Land Area until you visit it and get the map notification, then list it by number.

More good ideas I will try to summorize them in the first post

Well now send a support case to development team.
The numbers would be very very nice, its a pain that I always have to open external maps to find where a LA is located.

Some additional Info, about the attached DNAs and the owner in the map would be fine, too.
This data should already exist and it shouldn´t be a big problem for MA to add this into the maps info!

Sent in a support case but no reply yet. Not expecting anything but standard reply but I will post it when i get it anyway.

Back