LAnd Grab as expected

Status

Ace Flyster

Marauder
Dave Ace Flyster
Looks like exactly what i was expecting

Each time warants attacks anywhere, the grand Alliance ploughs in!

So as i expected the grand alliance will each get a land area each

I just hope they actually fight each other for any that remain, otherwise this is going to be the most boring LG ever!

PS good luck to those that hold one!

Rgds

Ace

Just so everyone understands i am talking from a spectators point of view

Rgds

Ace

BOOORING!!!! but i heard warants attacking again

btw if any of the cK group can see that. i would be pleased if anybody could come a step closer to me, so i could take some videos about the "action"

thx rilort :)

Last edited:
Are the claim coords availible somewhere? I would like to film some of the action

Since I cannot come online, :mad: some updates about the LG would be nice.

Nothing so far on EF about this round. :(

Would be nice to get some info:
-Who has what claim
-What claim has been under attack
-Are there claims that have been reset

Im trying to but cant find any action

They could just award top societies a land area each year but of course that would`nt generate any decay. Congratulations now pay us for your prize.

Since I cannot come online, :mad: some updates about the LG would be nice.

Nothing so far on EF about this round. :(

Would be nice to get some info:
-Who has what claim
-What claim has been under attack
-Are there claims that have been reset

We had our claim re-set 40minutes ago by Warants/SDW & DK.. so that was 2.5hrs down the drain :( dissorganisation on our side.. they wont reset it again !!

Found the claim at LA4 gonna bradcast now when I can get close enough tho

Camara is live and rolling

Last edited:
We had our claim re-set 40minutes ago by Warants/SDW & DK.. so that was 2.5hrs down the drain :( dissorganisation on our side.. they wont reset it again !!

Actually it was just 7 Warants that reset your claim and dont worry we wont do it again because we are off down the pub...;)

Looks like I'm not really missing much by missing this year's LG. :duh:

So everyone - bring on the videos - so we can see what all we 'missed' !! :yay:

For those anti-alliance : if you'd like to see some people ACTUALLY fighting - you could always watch the videos in my sig from the last LG ;)

LA 4 is nice and quiet... Hunters Unlimith Holds it. Some DK here to support...

Yes I have... Live feed from LA 4 hold bij Hunters Unlimit

Go to Xfire - Live video

BTW Warants is tryimng to reset claims but cant get to clear the claim from major socs... The get help from the Aliance within minutes

Nice job on providing the live-feed ! :thumbup:

I may tune in later - but for now - the sun is shining and I'm going back out there !

Have fun with the LandGrabs and I hope it turns into something a little more exciting and less predictable !! :yay:

LA 2 is won by M2S...

LA 4 seems there next goal... MA officals arrived too

OMG MASSIVE alliance comming from the East

I have spent like 1h and 20 min to find any LA to see some action .... i didnt find nothing lol ... i found only ppl standing at claims ... no fight (except me got been killed) ... looked like event been done before it started (from chat i seen)

Seems like such LG must be every year .... MA release LA list .... socs split it before and when LG start socs just take positions.

I might be wrong but it looked so from spectators view.

Gratz to all soc for "hard bloody" earned LA!

Thanks to all who helped HU hold down LA4 for a while, no stopping all of CK, AoW, M2S, and Shoalin when they came in a 50+ man group... It was a fun day although the mega alliance stream rolled us... Weeeeee for retarded big alliances. lol.

GL tomorrow everyone! :)

Last edited:
I say this as a reporter for every landgrab since landgrab was introduced:

This is the lamest LG, ever.
What the hell were the socities thinking making an alliance like this? Seriously? Landgrab is ruined, this is not landgrab. The feeling of the event is gone.

Alliances is fine. Last year was ace! There was action, there was intrigues.
But this is over the top, way too much. I gotta say, I thought the stronger socities would have more backbone then this. And Im suprised at the PK-socities. This is the biggest PvP-event of the year. And you ruined it. I know you guys are standing there with itchy triggerfingers. Hell, I even know some of you socities dont like the other societies in the alliance. So why?

For what? A LandArea does not generate that much money split on each person in a society. Imo, at least it doesnt generate as much money that it should be worth it for the cost of fun that this event CAN create.

Today, what have I been doing? Ive followed Warants and DK around, because where they went was the only action. When I was at claims where there was no action, what was people doing? Oh yes, they were talking about where Warants were. Waiting for Warants to attack. :computer:

In the very first landgrab, you had to hold the claim for no less then 12 hours. Even that was more fun then this, because while it was way too long, and boring at times -noone ever felt safe. There was alot on stake -lose it and you'd have to do it all over again, you'd have to win it all over again.
This alliance let people stand around and feel safe. If Warants came along and reset their claim? Well, it'd take longer, but the LA would still belong to the alliance in the end. There wasnt any doubt of that, was it?

Usually I have enough words to write a small novel about landgrab. On wednesday I managed to write 1100 words on one Landarea alone.
Right now, a report would be repeating itself:
Warants attack. Claim Reset. Alliance Zerg incoming. Claim Rewon by alliance.
Rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat.

Unfortunally this is no longer a spectator sport. Its politics.
And Im mighty disappointed in that. Im very disappointed in the socities that I expected more of. Special respect to Hunters Unlimited, a underdog who decided to try out anyway.

Congrats to the alliance for the win(s). Unfortunally it had to be on the cost of the greatest event that is. :(

Last edited:

What the hell were the socities thinking making an alliance like this? Seriously? Landgrab is ruined, this is not landgrab. The feeling of the event is gone.

Alliances is fine. Last year was ace! There was action, there was intrigues.
But this is over the top, way too much. I gotta say, I thought the stronger socities would have more backbone then this. And Im suprised at the PK-socities. This is the biggest PvP-event of the year. And you ruined it. I know you guys are standing there with itchy triggerfingers. Hell, I even know some of you socities dont like the other societies in the alliance. So why?

For what? A LandArea does not generate that much money split on each person in a society. Imo, at least it doesnt generate as much money that it should be worth it for the cost of fun that this event CAN create.

Today, what have I been doing? Ive followed Warants and DK around, because where they went was the only action. When I was at claims where there was no action, what was people doing? Oh yes, they were talking about where Warants were. Waiting for Warants to attack. :computer:

In the very first landgrab, you had to hold the claim for no less then 12 hours. Even that was more fun then this, because while it was way too long, and boring at times -noone ever felt safe. There was along on stake -lose it and you'd have to do it all over again, you'd have to win it all over again.
This alliance let people stand around and feel safe. If Warants came along and reset their claim? Well, it'd take longer, but the LA would still belong to the alliance in the end. There wasnt any doubt of that, was it?

Usually I have enough words to write a small novel about landgrab. On wednesday I managed to write 1100 words on one Landarea alone.
Right now, a report would be repeating itself:
Warants attack. Claim Reset. Alliance Zerg incoming. Claim Rewon by alliance.
Rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat.

Unfortunally this is no longer a spectator sport. Its politics.
And Im mighty disappointed in that. Im very disappointed in the socities that I expected more of. Special respect to Hunters Unlimited, a underdog who decided to try out anyway.

Congrats to the alliance for the win(s). Unfortunally it had to be on the cost of the greatest event that is. :(

1000% agree..

I spent more then 1h to see "ubers" in actions, to see why ubers deserve the name "uber" to see a new goal, to see dream gear in action and etc ...
I seen bulshit! What i seen ..... dont deserve a single square cm of LA they got .... and what i seen are top socs?

Ah well. ... i`m noob, ubers know better! I have not participated in LG so what i can know! Ubers say ... we obey! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Yack! ... bullshit .... i hope i wont forget this and wont spend a single pec on those LA`s!

I bet guys at the MA office are like: "For f*cks sake, no bonuses for vacation this year:eek::laugh::

Funny stuff this alliance, but I wish someone helped Warants in this situation, cause this is sooooooooooooo F-in BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORING :laugh::laugh::laugh:

A pity really this event is normally a lot of fun to watch, not sure what MA can do really about this. I bet they are not happy about the decay generated though for sure. ^^.

A pity really this event is normally a lot of fun to watch, not sure what MA can do really about this. I bet they are not happy about the decay generated though for sure. ^^.

MA can make only 3-4 lands available with very unique DNA... that would ensure a fight :)

......................:(

Pity, a good reporter with many stories has reduced to whining on an event and taking a personal position and opinion. I didn't expect that from you.

And this reply doesn't take any position into what you are saying, I'm just saying I'll be reading your posts with a less objective vision in mind and think twice before enjoying them.

Sorry to say this, I hope you see this as constructive criticism.

*Quickly places rosie glasses back on before saying something*

rosie_glasses.jpg

Actually it was just 7 Warants that reset your claim and dont worry we wont do it again because we are off down the pub...;)

Sounds like this is where the action is at today. :beerchug: :shots:

Last edited:
Pity, a good reporter with many stories has reduced to whining on an event and taking a personal position and opinion. I didn't expect that from you.

And this reply doesn't take any position into what you are saying, I'm just saying I'll be reading your posts with a less objective vision in mind and think twice before enjoying them.

Sorry to say this, I hope you see this as constructive criticism.

Someone might take notice of this bullsh*t if it wasn't coming from an "Alliance" member.

Status
Back