Landscape redesigning

bass

Guardian
Society
NBK Elite Miners
Bass Rockabilly Master
In 10.8 we've seen a landscape redesigning on Eudoria, around Scylla and the like.

Of course it's a very good job from a scenic point of view, and I hope that FPC/MA steadily keep on the work.

But, from a miner point of view, such a dense vegetation makes finding your claims a bit annoying, IMVHO.

Couldn't the claim emit something like a vertical light beam, so that they can be found more easily.

Or, at least, couldn't the claim position indicator of the finder be activated when clicking the deed?

In 10.8 we've seen a landscape redesigning on Eudoria, around Scylla and the like.

Of course it's a very good job from a scenic point of view, and I hope that FPC/MA steadily keep on the work.

But, from a miner point of view, such a dense vegetation makes finding your claims a bit annoying, IMVHO.

Couldn't the claim emit something like a vertical light beam, so that they can be found more easily.

Or, at least, couldn't the claim position indicator of the finder be activated when clicking the deed?

Just use 'Show on maps'

Just use 'Show on maps'

I know, but that's not the same. Not as easy as *seeing* your claim's light, or having flashing arrows. And especially when draw distance is not very long due to graph constraints.

Sollution : Mining claims should SHOW ON RADAR once you are in radar range. pulsating or flashing dot in the radar maybe ;)

Best solution, yes.

Or you could just cut down setting in options to find your claim...

I did this a few times in Troy where I had a claim some where in a pile of mixed mobs.

The REAL problem is getting to a claim where there are Merp, Snables, Diaks, Atrox, Itumatrox, Huge Berc, all in the same radar range as yous claim. Dont know WTF the peson was thinking on that mob mix... So much for new player friendly.

Back