Latest Buzz (Feb 10th)

Missing mobs.
Sumimas and Gradivores will be in for the next release. The reason for their absence is a bug where hovering mobs didn’t want to work too well in the CryEngine2, but it’s a-okay now. We apologize for the time it’s taken for that to be fixed.

Will the great Oculuses come back too? I miss them ...

Snow.
Just FYI, Gothenburg is not used to handling snow. And it’s snowing a lot here these days. So the snow you’re experiencing? We’re just sharing our lovely weather with you.

Snow in the Netherlands too. I love snow! Snow snow snow!!!

Thanks for the small information update. Keep this coming!

:laugh::silly2::laugh:

The best VU in years is Hanne!
Congratz FPC :)

uhm w8 Feffoids never used to "hover" or anything... where are they now?...

Well, they look like they are hovering, when they stand on their third leg :D

Somehow they missed out the Oculus also.
Did anyone else notice, that the Maffs got reworked or did their eyes move before also ?!

So... any dates as to when we can expect Missions systems and Beauty back in for this month? ;)

Thanks and I love the info.

such bad management,ive asked several time sin official ma-threads about sumimas,never gotten 1 reply

the second age fiasco and the missing of sums made me decide to sell out.....if id known sums would be back i might hahe reconsidered selling out...

just 1 reply might have safed them 40.000 usdollar worth of withdrawls

Ahhhh communication :thumbup:

Keep up the good work ;)

A Trooper FG BP with 3 clicks (if I remember right) was sold on auction almost 2 years ago, however after posting for a long time here on EF and asking every crafter I could find no one knew who had it.

Dub also posted a thread looking for the BP and was not successful in getting it.

Nice to know a BP or maybe 2 dropped and are in someones collection and those of us with the armor are still SOL ...

Upcoming VUs .
Missing foot guards.
I’ve gotten word that Trooper foot guards weren’t in game yet. However, after checking, it turns out that the blueprints does exist in-game. If you believe there are still armor parts missing (other than SGA armor parts, we’re aware of those) feel free to let me know!

Problem is that there probably isn't enough of those BPs.

Because trooper is hard to craft (because of ruga), there is a great risk that if there is only one or two BPs ingame it will just stay in some random crafters BP book as a collectible. In this case, MA needs to drop enough BPs so at least one of the BPs somehow makes its way to a crafter confident enough to actually craft them.

Another way to see it: There are always some random tropper BPs on auction - but though I can't recall seeing any BP for footguards (there has been one BP as far as I know some year ago). Because it uses ruga, I doubt that dropping tons of BPs for the footguards will make the market value of existing (if any) footguards fall.

Imho, since apparently BPs are ingame and have been ingame for some year, and the footgards still haven't been crafted and it's known there are a few armor collectors who are looking for footguards or the BP (to let a crafter craft them), there is a FAIL somewhere.

One way MA could have worked around this was having dropped Trooper SGA Footguards as loots from mobs.

I could add that there is no (L) version of Trooper either.

Also it would be fun to know how many repairable Ghost footguards there are ingame, as compared to Shadow+Supremacy (normal ones+SGA)...

Last edited:
Finaly

Gremlin Footguards and Paladin Thigh Guards... almost imposibel to find!!!

Last edited:

Viking armguards used to be rare and practically impossible to loot; right now they're theoretically impossible to loot aswell (used to drop from morsusilex).

Upcoming VUs .

Missing mobs.
Sumimas and Gradivores will be in for the next release. The reason for their absence is a bug where hovering mobs didn’t want to work too well in the CryEngine2, but it’s a-okay now. We apologize for the time it’s taken for that to be fixed.

Originally posted on Entropia Gateway

Weeee, LG LA(19) expires and Gradivores are back :wtg: :rolleyes:
Do you have fun in your office teasing us ????

Good Job MA/FPC :rolleyes:

Thats because all the people waiting for reasonably priced UL ghost footguards got bored and bought all the spare gremlin ones and plated them instead.

so far hanna doing a good job answering concern ive read thru the last days.

sweet...

good job good job .
I have always thought the latest Buzz is CP'ed BUzz?
hmmm
yawn... Trooper is weird armour, dont know why someone would use it :(

Upcoming VUs .
We’re getting close to mid-February and for Calypso that means a couple of new VU’s. First up is FPC’s own content VU including the Mission system which I’ve written a little about earlier.

Joy yet another NEW system introduced before the old stuff is fixed and finished. Makes me just want to spend even more. NOT.

If they can't do things right the first time and in the right order, why be excited about other systems?

Dont' get me wrong, it is nice to see new things brought into existence, but not before other things are finished.

Why add new things that will be buggy while there is still a lot of buggy issues to be addressed?

Good stuff Hanneskam, you're already making a difference :)

this is the best bit of info i've seen come out in a long time. FPC made a wise decision in electing you! Good job!

Umm... didn't the year just start?:laugh:

skam became FPC so it seems to be she is getting infected with the MA / FPC virus allready.

1 giving info that might happen over a year or so.

2 accidently use a name for topic that just have spend shitloads of money buying something big in calypso.

i dun want to be an arse but , the topic name is very poor choice.
me and many others have thought this topic would be about CP and how buzz is planning to do thing's topic.

but at the other hand , wy would i give damn :laugh:

I wanna sinclair c5 and a scooter. am sure thats all i will be able to afford:rolleyes:

and yeah i thought it was about buzz too

Feffoids and Boorum are either getting clothes or their genitalia removed like all other mobs. Like I said when they were originally introduced it was a stupid idea and MA would run amok of assorted rating agencies which they really don't need to upset. Also, does anyone really like @$#@s waving in their face while they are hunting? (Kimmi please don't answer)

Gee I thought those were the targets.

Ok so :D:D About armor parts ... I WANT ALL THE BPS OF REAPER, NECROMANCER who are not ngame actualy :)

Feffoids and Boorum are either getting clothes or their genitalia removed like all other mobs. Like I said when they were originally introduced it was a stupid idea and MA would run amok of assorted rating agencies which they really don't need to upset. Also, does anyone really like @$#@s waving in their face while they are hunting? (Kimmi please don't answer)

inferiority complex when you face a boorum ?

Hangars.
Hangars were missing from the roadmap blog-entry, but fear not! That too is planned to be reintroduced before the end of the year, like all old systems.

You know its Febuary and saying by the end of the year is quite vague.

"hey guys we know this stuff broken and we will fix it eventually. Itll be done some time between now and 2050 k thx bai"

Do you know what would happen to just about anyone else who tried to pull some shit like that in their job?

At least we have a roadmap now. Lets just hope the people reading it have a good sense of direction.

Back