Latest ModFap drop?

I looted one yesterday...NOT! :)

Mod Fap still drops...

In H&R Circle :D

Hehe, see :)
One thing I dont understand what you said was. Duplicate bug? :scratch2:

I don't see a mod fap ever dropping again... Wish it would but, I don't think that MA would let that happen.

Yeah, bugs...my avatar has got the Highlander bug....will live forever unless I am killed with a longblade...in an area where my lifeforce can be looted...so I avoid those places, unless I feel reckless.

why do u need MOD fap??
1pec for 160hp??
ask MA create a fap heal 1khp freely :cool:
Then you will see how MA can get money from your wallet.
yup, even you get a super fap, you still pay for MA. if you loot mod fap, then sell it as soon as possible and quit the game before MA get all your ped back :D .
yeah, because of that reason, MA just choose the player whom they can trust wont sell and withdraw, then let em loot the items.
So shit huh, but it's true.

You are living in the "perfect" game enjoy it before it kill your soul :laugh:

So you telling me none of the former Mod Faps Owners quit the game?
Anyways...guess the duplicated ones screwed up the plan and so it takes some time til another Mfap will drop. It's supposed to be rare. Get over it you will never own one and who cares if it's still dropping?

ask Linzey about tting uber items.. ;)

That is not true... but what is true is that there was a Angel with a good Heart that had to go in the Shadow and tt some modfaps :D

Gizze used to tt a few shadow parts and a few imp mkii's back in the days.. i think he a bit over a million ped if he would have saved them until today :p

rumors say modfap 3 +years ago
(rumor was: some newbie looted it off a feff at camp phoenix
and sold it for very little+)
same time lady oh 'supposed' to have looted an mm from a feff

anyways adj fap from ambu young must have been 1.5 years ago with screen

ok if this is the one I remeber it was not a mod fap but a improved fap, it did drop to a noob .... I was hunting with Lady at the time and lady told me at the time fromt the value of the loot (Molisk pvp1) that it could be a improved fap and she found out who the noob was and DR arranged / bought that fap for Danny !

Danny (DR) did accidently tt that fap by the way :(

Im not sure if he got it back or not....

In all my years of playing (2004) I have never heard of a mod fap dropping!

Gizze used to tt a few shadow parts and a few imp mkii's back in the days.. i think he a bit over a million ped if he would have saved them until today :p

Legion you are full of it, he never tt'ed any imp mk2s!

He sold the first couple he looted for at least 2400 peds though.

Legion you are full of it, he never tt'ed any imp mk2s!

He sold the first couple he looted for at least 2400 peds though.

I bought the last imk2 gizze looted, don't think he ever tt'ed them.. :cool:

[Treenbeard voice] Legion, a pregold player should know better!! :scratch2:

So... Mod faps where not dropped from mobs and MA didn't anything against players that duplicated the faps / items? :scratch2:

rumors say modfap 3 +years ago
(rumor was: some newbie looted it off a feff at camp phoenix
and sold it for very little+)
same time lady oh 'supposed' to have looted an mm from a feff

anyways adj fap from ambu young must have been 1.5 years ago with screen

Oh Lady Ah Is my RL friend so I still got the link for the screenshot of the MM loot. If u want u can watch it here.
Enjoy ! ;)
(screenshot was posted Fri 06 Aug, 2004 so loot happened a lil before that)

http://entropia-pioneers.kicks-ass.org/ep/album_showpage.php?pic_id=6736

sry didnt know this was over 1 year old thread, sry for bumping it..

Last edited:
So... Mod faps where not dropped from mobs and MA didn't anything against players that duplicated the faps / items? :scratch2:

They did drop and not much MA could do about the duplicate bug, since the items didn't had an unique ID at that time it was impossible to track the duplicated tools. But they fixed it by giving every item an unique ID.

last MM is looted by suggababe from gokibusaki, a bit later than Lady got one.

The MM that an araneatrox old dropped for a team was the last one publicly published.
I doubt there was a drop after that one.

Cheers
Siam

Back