League of Extraordinary Entropians

Still waiting to complete round 4 :)

Mac vs Aly

Mac's at home so he chooses which mob to maul...

Mac vs Aly

OK ladder, fixture and results are all updated to reflect changes

Mac vs Aly

With this in mind I choose Furor at a time named by Aly, hopefully done this arvo ;)

Now that's just pure evil!

*Looks at noob hp, Looks at overseer*...

*runs!*

Ouch.. looks like adepts are it for me (no gatherers spawning :( )

Unless fappers are allowed? :D

Will be on this afternoon to give it a go none the less ;)

Aly

Now that's just pure evil!

*Looks at noob hp, Looks at overseer*...

*runs!*

Ouch.. looks like adepts are it for me (no gatherers spawning :( )

Unless fappers are allowed? :D

Will be on this afternoon to give it a go none the less ;)

Aly

:laugh: np mate, I will only be doing the small ones too, the gear required to solo the large ones is best saved for WoF or teams even :eek:

I will be online around 1800 - 1900 my time to burn through the ammo.

Seeya ;)

Alright,

now i'm convinced they global, (oops did i use up my swirlie quota already? :ahh:)

Gun and Armor at the ready,

Time spent summoning the 'Luck of Fingers',

Devout prayer to Lootius given,

Game On! :yay:

Let's see if we can kick it off with Mac taking a severe beating from a girl :D (*Just don't go enjoying it! :silly2:*)

Aly

Well that round between Aly and myself went off with a fizzle rather than a bang.
30k ammo grind in one of the stingiest sessions I have ever had on the gorillas :( 0-0 being the result.

I believe the highlight of the hunt was the discovery that the new vu bought a potential change to the ammo requirements of the V1 sweeper, eh Aly? :ahh:

Then some creep had the audacity to run past in brightly coloured undies just after we finished and go and global on them. :rolleyes::mad:

Anyways thanks for the comp Aly, get your whip out next time maybe? :D

I believe the highlight of the hunt was the discovery that the new vu bought a potential change to the ammo requirements of the V1 sweeper, eh Aly? :ahh:

Yeah apparently they take explosives now:scratch2::silly2:

Then some creep had the audacity to run past in brightly coloured undies just after we finished and go and global on them. :rolleyes::mad:

I think we need more security,Streakers are becoming a real issue :D

I did it for Aly, just to wind her up a bit! :D

After Aly had completed her LXE run and logged off, I snuck out and took a quick look at the Furor, the 6th one in, global with ESI :silly2:

Firstly, it must be said, that Grrrrr deserves a whole lot of payback for that one!

Oh and look! He’s up against me next round, home match too, good luck Grrrrr (You’ll need it) :D

Secondly, jeez that was painful!
Having had the two globals on them earlier, I really didn’t think this round would be too much hassle.

But still, up against Mac I knew that he’d burn through his ammo ALOT faster than my little nooblet guns would, so I thought I’d just amble along and wait for him to fill up the loot pool for me :silly2:

After alot of 'shoot, mine, stop to chat’ and several “How are you still going!” shouts later, I realised that I had almost 3k explosive ammo and nothing to use it with (oops! :ahh:).

But then, Fingers logs on! :yay:
He had already offered to lend his shiny V1 to me and me being me I instantly think “wooo v1 must use explosives, look at the thing!”.

So gloating just a tad I meet with fingers to borrow my expected holy grail and pull it out on the first mob i see... :launcher:It was about then that I started turning red and the “rofl!”s from Mac started flowing :ahh:

All in all none of my sneaky tactics worked and the last mob went down with no swirlies in sight.:cry:

Ah well, will just have to take my frustrations out on Grrrrr next round... should I be thinking Armax Grrrrr? Heard it’s your favourite mob :D

Aly

:laugh: that is gold

and congratulations on having our first nil all draw, the rest of the league sends its thanks :tiphat:

Firstly, it must be said, that Grrrrr deserves a whole lot of payback for that one!

Oh and look! He’s up against me next round, home match too, good luck Grrrrr (You’ll need it) :D

Ah well, will just have to take my frustrations out on Grrrrr next round... should I be thinking Armax Grrrrr? Heard it’s your favourite mob :D

Aly

I told you what I was going to do, it's just a shame you couldn't log off 5 minutes later to see the result ;)

Armax? Sure, love 'em to death! :D *jots down Furor as the return leg* I'm glad to see my reverse psychology is working well! :laugh:

Missed it by this much!

Aly vs Grrrrr...Scipulors.

What a game! :) I thought I had it won with a lucky HOF (loot before and after this HOF was just shit, best loot aside from the HOF was maybe 7 ped) which put me 3-1 up (Aly had an early global) but my mood changed somewhat when Aly got her second global and just after I had finished my ammo allowance global number 3 popped up for Aly. I thought at this stage I'd be lucky to get away with a draw (it's like being at the soccer in the 90th minute where your team is leading 1-0 but the opposition is constantly attacking while all around the stadium the crowd is whistling encouraging the referee to call full time) only to be gazumped by a late Aly HOF! :eek: Totally blew me out of the game...

Big points for Aly which has seen her go from last to first! :D

Final score, Aly 3 globals and 1 HOF to Grrrrr's 1 HOF.

*makes mental note* MUST BUY Laser weapon! ;)

Yes was definitely a great match!
When I hit the first global early on i thought I might actually be in with a chance..
then... alot of ammo burn later, Fishy pops into soc chat with a “I might have to pm him and tell him his mini man shorts are the reason he’s going to lose to a girl” (translated from funkyfishy speak:D) i shout a quick “nooo, not till after he’s used up all his ammo, he’ll HOF just to spite you :laugh:.. but oops, i’m too slow (ok.. i was trying to kill a scip with a manis, it wasn’t all that quick :ahh:), Fishy’s already sent the pm and seconds later I see “Grrrrr... has been recorded in the Hall Of Fame!" Doh!

Once that popped up i figured it was all over.. let’s face it, I needed a miracle.. even after I hit the next swirlie I figured it was just a little bonus to narrow the score gap in my defeat.
But surely a little paybacks in store for the streaker from last match?!
and then came another.. and ooooh maybe I COULD get one more.. Surely not.. I’m down to 2k and a bit of ammo and have pretty much called it a day when the Trumpets hit:woohoo:

Many “wooooo”’s and a little dancing later we ended the match on 3 globals, one HOF to me and the one HOF to Grrrrr.

Now how did that happen?! Watch out Mulga, you're next.. it seems with the other sex now in the league, anything could happen :silly2:

Oh and Funky?.. feel free to pm taunts to my ava any time :D

Thanks for a great match Grrrrr, was a thriller ;)

Aly

Last edited:
One more match to complete round 5...

Then onto round 6.

*bump* Let's get some action happening :D and, c'mon Dad, update the results and ladder standings...

oh crap I totally forgot about this!!

Better check the fixture and get moving I guess. :ahh:

*bump* Let's get some action happening :D and, c'mon Dad, update the results and ladder standings...

yeah yeah yeah... such an angry man you are these days:tongue3:

ok ladder and results updated

note to self... do not upset Aly prior to round.. sheesh

*takes a dance to the top of the ladder*

woooo now that's more like it :D

Aly

gl on the comp

posting retirement from the comp take wins or add new comer to comp either way im out ,, gl

thanks Mr B was a blast while it lasted

Time to give this a BUMP :silly2:

Now i can no longer gatecrash teams with those 'lucky avs' I would love to see this given a kick start ;)

I know some may still have issues but most in this group seem to be able to play?

Any chance of a revive?

Aly

I think you're right Aly... timing to get cracking on this again.

Maybe we should have a restart. A shorter season might be the go.

Think we can fill out a couple of leagues this time.

Sounds great. Count me in

Time to give this a BUMP :silly2:

Now i can no longer gatecrash teams with those 'lucky avs' I would love to see this given a kick start ;)

I know some may still have issues but most in this group seem to be able to play?

Any chance of a revive?

Aly

:laugh:

Ouch! :D ;)

WOF well and truely over for time being I'm in:D

chance to payback Brownlow Im in !!!! :}

Woohoo! :wtg:

You all ready ready to be given the once over by a girl?.. again :D :silly2:

Sounds like fun to me ;)

Where do i sign? :silly2:

Aly

I'm in...

Please only people with time and dedication apply. It's a great event to be a part of and only ALL of us involved will make it successful.

:)

Great event, great initiative.

Unfortunately I cannot enter, as I have no where near 300 ped available, however if you need organising help or anything else, give me a call.

Back