FYI: Lengthy Withdrawal Process

What is this "withdrawal" thinghie ? :D

Ciobyna

Initiated May 23rd. Still pending. Have a support email from last month that all is approved, and "should be" commited at anytime. Still at "pending". There are other RCE's out there that the max wait is 3-5 days. This is 40+ business days....There is no reason for that whatsoever. Doesnt take 40 business days for cash to be converted to PED does it? :D

Once the team that handles withdrawals picks up your case it is handled well from the experience i've had so far :)
(It's just the wait that is the tedious part).

Their "queue" is all over the place. April 25 here, still waiting.

8th May withdrawal has been committed :D

Still waiting on my May 21rst withdrawal :scratch2:

3 months, still pending since April, 25. This is great :)

Money is now in my bank :)

(I thought they only took a 3% fee on withdrawals, looks like 7% was taken).

Money is now in my bank :)

(I thought they only took a 3% fee on withdrawals, looks like 7% was taken).

You might want to check on what fees your bank charged.

They are charging for transfer fee and currency conversion fee. Banks keep raising their fees what was free or almost free is not anymore.

May I ask whether anyone has

some real information about the state of MA these days (when is next financial report coming out ... one in English preferably) ?

has anyone not been paid at all yet?

has anyone been paid within those thirty days?

I am really confused these days ... On the one hand they own a castle in Germany (afaik), on the other they seem to have a serious liquidity problem as well as 2x negative financial reports in a row ... Why not sell the castle, increase the cash flow and get on with it ??

Was thinnking of investing more to buy additional LA's, but looks like I'll stay put for now

Angel

May I ask whether anyone has

some real information about the state of MA these days (when is next financial report coming out ... one in English preferably) ?

has anyone not been paid at all yet?

has anyone been paid within those thirty days?

I am really confused these days ... On the one hand they own a castle in Germany (afaik), on the other they seem to have a serious liquidity problem as well as 2x negative financial reports in a row ... Why not sell the castle, increase the cash flow and get on with it ??

Was thinnking of investing more to buy additional LA's, but looks like I'll stay put for now

Angel

The financial problems have been incurred mostly because of the failed SEE sale. That 6 million bones would be my guesstimate how things got offtrack. Every person who has had to wait seems to be getting the withdraw amounts, just a bit delayed past the promise date which makes everyone nervous. I understand why. I told myself I wouldn't ever depo again, A considerable amount of depositting later here I am!

This game has been around 7 years, and with the market increasing for RCE games It would take a real big series of screw ups to take down this ship!

9:th of May here and nothing. MA has no grip about queorder and keeping decent time...

Does Sweden have some like the danish "forbrugerrådet" (Consumer rightswatch) that knock companies on top of head when they sell something with a promise they later cant keep?

http://www.konsumenteuropa.se/en/

50 business days and counting..

That's all fine and all .. BUT ... If they don't have the money to pay out, they don't have the money to pay out ... I rather wait 90 business days and get what I witdrew then to put my pistol onto MA and have them declare bancruptcy.

Note, one look in the past has shown many many companies going bankrupt not because they weren't making any money but because at one point the liquidity was at zero and therefore they couldn't carry on doing business ...

So in a way I have to say, yes it must be very frustrating waiting for the money, but in another its good that MA can do what they are doing ... The only thing (like on so many other things) I would expect is better communication from MA ... Why did they states 40 business day recently and return to normal in August when this isn't realistic ...

Why not state 120 business days without further explanation or attempt to justify ... They make the game and the rules. If you get your money faster then 120 business days, you'll see threads her praising MA (after the normal whining thread about MA being bad, bla bla bal have died down).

it is always better to leave the customer with something postive (110 days instead of the expected 120) than leaving him with a negative experience (60 business days instead of 40)...

This is really is simple business sense ... Fail to understand why MA is continiously doing the exact opposite thing any good company would do ... They can't be that imbecile, surely?

Just my 2 pecs

Angel

May 31st Process finished just waiting for the bank to come through Thanks MA :)

support staff

After a deposit problem that was ruining the game for me, I was advised 'to make a stink' on the forum - as, typically I had very little response from support (when I felt I needed it most).
After a very round about way, my forum posts advertised no PED, and no support, after 10 days, being able to prove the payment processor of MA's had the money. I had my PED within an hour, it took 10 days total.
I get the impression that the office is just short-staffed as they have said, in an update by the news bot.

After a deposit problem that was ruining the game for me, I was advised 'to make a stink' on the forum - as, typically I had very little response from support (when I felt I needed it most).
After a very round about way, my forum posts advertised no PED, and no support, after 10 days, being able to prove the payment processor of MA's had the money. I had my PED within an hour, it took 10 days total.
I get the impression that the office is just short-staffed as they have said, in an update by the news bot.

Sorry to hear about your issues. Glad that they are resolved now.

Hopefully MA will be back to full staff soon. At the beggining of the year they said they where expanding.. That surely is going to make for a lot of growing pains.

If you have 10 staff members and grow to 15. For that couple month period of training you will have production looking somewhat like 5 staff members and a 5 half staff members as they are in a training mode, surely they wont be able to do as well as they would on there own.

That being said its effectively like they been working at 50-75% of previous ability. and after training with 15 people able it would increase the ability for them to develope the game and its support by at least 25-50%

So after all the growing pains If we can see MA come through and really wow us I feel this could be the start of something great. At least the processing times are getting back to within reason. GL all!

100 calendar days. Still pending. That's over 70 business days, right? )

Seriously?

Did you send a support case ... I think I would pick up the phone and ring them if it was that long ... I personally haven't had to wait that long on any withdrawal ... I can only hope that there is a manual error, else that would surely be very bad imo.

Good luck

Angel

Seriously?

Did you send a support case ... I think I would pick up the phone and ring them if it was that long ... I personally haven't had to wait that long on any withdrawal ... I can only hope that there is a manual error, else that would surely be very bad imo.

Good luck

Angel

Well, obviously I did. Here are the highlights of support replies:

29.06 - I was told that due to unusually high workload there is a delay in my withdrawal and that "hopefully" they'll be back on top of the queue during next week.

15.07 - The support person replied that my withdrawal has been approved, but The Accounting and Fund Transfer Department has informed that there is a delay with my transaction due to heavy workload.

03.08 - The support person is waiting for "feedback from the Accounting and Finance" about the status of my withdrawal.

That's where things stand at the moment. Bank info is correct, I'm not withdrawing millions. Not quite sure what's going on, but it does seem like stalling.

Finally committed after 72 calendar days. I would have never believed that for some it would be a reason to be jealous :(. Imho you're totally right Hoos, if the withdrawal process took only 1 week it would benefit MA more than hurt it. Unless they have serious liquidity problems, but then a short withdrawal time would also encourage more deposits, which might solve the whole problem. As it is, MA is scaring away lots of depositors, and causing many current players to run away or at least to have serious doubts about the stability of the game.

Well, some withdrawals are clearly being handled, yet I got this today from support:

As you probably have seen in the support news, there is a delay in the withdrawals due to vacations and absence. However, the Accounting and Finance Department hopes that the service will be resumed at the end of August.

Something doesn't add up here. And it clearly means that I'll hit 4 months mark soon enough. I also like the "hopes" part a lot.

Well, some withdrawals are clearly being handled, yet I got this today from support:

As you probably have seen in the support news, there is a delay in the withdrawals due to vacations and absence. However, the Accounting and Finance Department hopes that the service will be resumed at the end of August.

Something doesn't add up here. And it clearly means that I'll hit 4 months mark soon enough. I also like the "hopes" part a lot.
4 month...? Seriously?... Man I'm never depositing again *uck that if I don't see my money for that long.

I see only one reason for big withdrawal delays: MA does not have money in hand and has to queue what left from current deposits - business expenses to the withdrawals.

Back