Lets Give John Capital a break!

What do you think of John

• Hey John, thanks for all the hard work

Votes: 151 69.9%
  • Hey John, thanks, but **** I disagree

Votes: 31 14.4%
  • I can't believe you locked the thread

Votes: 42 19.4%
  • Wait Wait, I didnt get to see the drama before you locked it.

Votes: 72 33.3%

• Total voters
to be honest what I think should be done is that 711 or NeoMaven or whatever his name is these days, should take a bit more interest in his own money making forum and either start moderating himself or appoint a second moderator.

We already have a 2nd moderator Rayne Jade

There is also a third moderator (who doesnt seem to log on to EF so much any more) Jimmy B

Its worth noting that JC does the moderating in his own time for no money, and whilst you or I may not agree with every decision, or rule we have to abide by, would you do a better job? I doubt that I would have the patience for it.

Judging by the poll, the majority wish to thank him anyway.

:)

Dont forget about Rayne Jade > She/he (lol dont know now:D) is also doing good job..

Even i usually disagree with their thread locking etc :p ... Its a must ;)

We already have a 2nd moderator Rayne Jade

There is also a third moderator (who doesnt seem to log on to EF so much any more) Jimmy B

Its worth noting that JC does the moderating in his own time for no money, and whilst you or I may not agree with every decision, or rule we have to abide by, would you do a better job? I doubt that I would have the patience for it.

Judging by the poll, the majority wish to thank him anyway.

:)

Mega you seem to have misunderstood my post. I think Jc is doing a great job, but he is, even though there are more mods, on his own most of the time.

My post was against 711/NeoMaven and the way he runs (or not runs) this forum. It seems to me he has made this forum so that it generates some money and now lets it continue on its own. I mean no new front page articles, no action in the senior members department and he never posts anymore himself.

There are Many many other forums that are Nothing but the social septic sewers of Internet. Filled with filth and garbage from the pit they think of as their Minds. Which belong to those Very Disgustingly Disturbed individuals.

Naz.. you're a poet.. who knew!
:beerchug:

John Capital is not only a good moderator if not really a good an intelligent writter of threads. Really anyone can to learn so much from many of his posts. Good work John Capital!! :yay:

[FONT=georgia, bookman old style, palatino linotype, book antiqua, palatino, trebuchet ms, helvetica, garamond, sans-serif, arial, verdana, avante garde, century gothic, comic sans ms, times, times new roman, serif]I believe in censorship. I made a fortune out of it. ~Mae West
:bowdown:
[/FONT]

Most useless thread award?

Jeez, I go on vacation for a few days, and you guys are all singing Kumbaya. Just tells me this forum would probably get along better if I just left. :laugh:

Seriously though, I appreciate it. Yes, this is volunteer work so none of us mods get paid.

And yes, I understand some folks disagree w/ me on some cases where I've closed certain threads, and tbh, I completely understand. I completely disagree with censorship for censorship's sake, and closing threads is a last resort for me. I don't do it lightly.

PS: This post may be a direct hint that authorities are the least likely to deserve a break.

True, but "authorities" (hard to consider that word in my case) are also not the ones you should intentionally give grief to. If you want to make the word a better place, I suggest turning your grief-making skills on criminals, etc.

When I read that I thought you wanted to give John some time off EF... :laugh:

Like I said, it's funny that this thread was made while I was gone for a few days.

But upsetting the forum mods is one of the highlights of my day!

Always happy to help.

Sure beeing a mod is alot of work... but its not like there isnt 100 ppl behind him ready to take his place when he cant do it anymore.... just like it is in real life... with every job...

This isn't a job. No paycheck, remember?
However, yes, I'm sure when I stop moderating, 711 will find someone who will probably do an even better job. (yes, I used that last word for full irony.)

Thank folks. :)

That's the spirit, kid! Now get back in there and kick some ass!!

No mercy in this dojo! NO MERCY! :laugh:

*combs his tussled hair*

ahhh, the egg.

Mega you seem to have misunderstood my post. I think Jc is doing a great job, but he is, even though there are more mods, on his own most of the time.

My post was against 711/NeoMaven and the way he runs (or not runs) this forum.

Maybe 711 could just put another mod in charge of senior members/news etc,wish he would.

(I i didnt quote you properly sorry)

What a redundant thread o_O

can't help but think I had a hand in this lol

Hope you guy's throw me a ass-kissing party next time I get face-planted on the forum's :lolup:

No hard feelings, welcome back JC :)

Last edited:
Have a break john :)

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Last edited by a moderator:
Back