Lets Remember Its Just a Game

Centech

Elite
Society
BAHQ4LIFE!!!
Jason Centech Tanner
Some of you saw my thread earlier.. and some of you saw the replies, most notably from Leafren. That thread was deleted because it included some direct accusations, which I shouldn't have made anyway.

This thread is meant to be a bit more proactive.. I just want to encourage everyone to remember that this is only a game. Do some people in BAHQ hate some people in cK, IN GAME, yes. Does this or should this have any bearing on RL.. OF COURSE NOT. I'd gladly have a beer with anyone in cK if I met them irl.. I don't give a shit who can pk who or what soc owns what land outside of the game.

Recently the animosity between a few people in both our societies has gone over the line.. I'm sure wrong has been done on both sides, and I want to encourage everyone involved to take a step back and realize how ridiculous this is.

Thank you.

:thumbup: Good for you, I have been struggling with this myself lately. Getting upset because of lack of content, upset over other things. But in the end, its a game. We have no control over what happens. If you don't like what is happening don't play. Still that doesn't mean I shouldn't voice my opinion. But I shouldn't let it get to me the way it has lately :wise:

Take a deep breath and ask if its worth it, will it change anything? :)

Well said !

:thumbup: Good for you, I have been struggling with this myself lately. Getting upset because of lack of content, upset over other things. But in the end, its a game. We have no control over what happens. If you don't like what is happening don't play. Still that doesn't mean I shouldn't voice my opinion. But I shouldn't let it get to me the way it has lately :wise:

Take a deep breath and ask if its worth it, will it change anything? :)

I agree totally :) But I think this thread is about something a bit more :) But it the end it is just a game (though we all get upset about it in some way or another)

Awesome post and I support it 100%.

Let's stop with agressive slandering of whole societies because of the actions of individuals. If someone pisses you off that much that you need to take it to a forum, adress them personally. And if you can't seperate ingame stuff from real life anymore, maybe it's time to take a break...

I understand a nice boast thread after a victory or some class A trolling (with a sense of humour please!), I do it myself from time to time. But all this anger and hate... ridiculous.

Also I'd like to repeat what I said in my post in the other thread. The pvp system ingame permits so many ''grey area'' actions it creates an unnecessary amount of arguing and raging. I hope MA realizes this and acts faster to fix bugs and speaks out clearly what actions are considered exploits at any given time in the VU listings. Poorly developed systems result in frustrated players.

I wholeheartedly agree Centech, good post.

And I just want to let people know that most people from cK and BA socs don't have problems with eachother. Both are very large societies, and all within the same socs doesn't share the same opinions in all matters. That's why I hate when people say 'BA are this way', and 'cK people are...' etc

This goes for all socs ofc, not just the mentioned ones.

well, i didn't see your thread earlier (but i certainly heard about it) and i have no idea what you were going on about.

let's not be silly. nobody in either of our societies actually hates anybody in the other. having a foe is good for our gameplay, role play, etc. cK's war with you is far from over. you're welcome.

i do find the actions done in game under the philosophy of ODERINT DUM METUANT to be a bit retarded. and i'm happy that i'm not affiliated with the behavior shown by some, yet not even most, of your society.

anyway, carry on, wayward son.

Way to keep it classy Boobie, check your PMs.

well, i didn't see your thread earlier (but i certainly heard about it) and i have no idea what you were going on about.

let's not be silly. nobody in either of our societies actually hates anybody in the other. having a foe is good for our gameplay, role play, etc. cK's war with you is far from over. you're welcome.

i do find the actions done in game under the philosophy of ODERINT DUM METUANT to be a bit retarded. and i'm happy that i'm not affiliated with the behavior shown by some, yet not even most, of your society.

anyway, carry on, wayward son.

A foolish words deaf ears.

agreed 100%

Some of you saw my thread earlier.. and some of you saw the replies, most notably from Leafren. That thread was deleted because it included some direct accusations, which I shouldn't have made anyway.

This thread is meant to be a bit more proactive.. I just want to encourage everyone to remember that this is only a game. Do some people in BAHQ hate some people in cK, IN GAME, yes. Does this or should this have any bearing on RL.. OF COURSE NOT. I'd gladly have a beer with anyone in cK if I met them irl.. I don't give a shit who can pk who or what soc owns what land outside of the game.

Recently the animosity between a few people in both our societies has gone over the line.. I'm sure wrong has been done on both sides, and I want to encourage everyone involved to take a step back and realize how ridiculous this is.

Thank you.

i put my name and sign under this post.

If one steal here he cud do it there too.
If one scam here he cud do it rl too.
If one is agresive he cud be in RL too.
Its a game - ok cool.
But there must be a line where "the game" stop to be excuse for someone bad behaviour.

If one steal here he cud do it there too.
If one scam here he cud do it rl too.
If one is agresive he cud be in RL too.
Its a game - ok cool.
But there must be a line where "the game" stop to be excuse for someone bad behaviour.

I would not like to belive that since you are much more protected in a game than you are irl..
This game allows you to be whoever you want to be, wich is sad in some ways..
And ofcourse some ppl cannot separate game from irl, since there is a element of irl involved in the game.
Tho the poin is taken and if someone is that agressive i dont think this is the game for this person.
I get frustrated alot of times in this game and i dont take that out irl.. For me this is "my" game, i dont have many irl friends playing it so therefore it is "my" game.. and i enjoy it like that.

And to the OP, i would enjoy to take a few beers with ppl i know and fought in Entropia..

good post, agree... but...
g1.jpg

good post, agree... but...

(skipped img)

Damn, damn, damn! What you did! I tried to watch video, several times!

//jokeoff

Actually, where is the game and where is the not? Especially, when it comes to RCE?

What about "nothing personal, just business"?

It's all self-excuses. We need to be a humans in any cases.

Back