Let's talk about taxes!

It's funny how people straight forward ignore official comment on the topic, and keep throwing wild theories around xD

New here? Logic, reason and listening to someone creating something saying how it works, objection heresay! lol

There is a playing tax and a land tax. Do they stack ? Do land owner "own the land" and make MA forfeit their player tax ? Maybe... Thats what I believe or else the return would be way way terrible. Still, taxes yield lower results in general without giving bigger hof. The only thing I seem to see in taxed lands is that many of them are less dry of MU because less player play them. Is it worth it ? Always debatable. I do know hunting taxed exa usually yield nothing more because they are way more hunted considering how convenient the hunting is there.

Right! That's my theory. You pay a deposit that give them USD interest via locked peds of the original sell and the fertilizer pay the rest.

Youre talking a bit crazy here. The fertilizer is for MA. Done with.

The markup loot doesn't 'dry up', I can only assume you're taking a small amount of firsthand experience and running with it. It especially doesn't dry up, pack its belongings and walk its way over to another location with the same mobs. Some people even believe this to be the case with TT returns, again no.

This thread must be why I got called a dirty liar and landowner sock puppet the other day.

The loot system never accounts for markup. Not on markup spent on things like enhancers or limited weapons, nor on markup gained from loot such as oils, items and ESI etc, markup values are just transactions between players. It is always TT in vs TT out. These statistics also do not include any loot that was paid as tax on land areas, so the returns are actually slightly higher than stated here.

Of all things, I wonder why they single that out. It seems like if they had a reason to report a higher number as "returns" they would do that.

It doesn't say that they adjust for it, though. Just that they discounted if from their published averages. Strange.

Back