lets tell MA want we want

1-2 toxic ashi rig

• Total voters
Status
This is the way it's been at the rig since it opened back in, what, 2004? It's fine the way it is, mob trains and all. Yes the revenge decay tactics existed back then too. It's all good.

There are other parts of the game that are toxic shot\lootable. Leave them separated.

This is the way it's been at the rig since it opened back in, what, 2004? It's fine the way it is, mob trains and all. Yes the revenge decay tactics existed back then too. It's all good.

There are other parts of the game that are toxic shot\lootable. Leave them separated.

but now it is improved, with vehicles and tt flame weapons.

All I see is people who care about pvp wanting a better environment to do it, a place that will encourage others to pvp also.

Who cares what you think!! youre not a mod round these parts no more!! gtfo of our forum!!!! :girl: :laugh:

ps luv ya man x

pps I always found the mob trains funny (receiving end)

voted no way just because I have never really been into serious PVP have always done it for fun! The rig is a fun place! :yup:

Having said that its nowhere near as fun as it used to be pre vu erm... 9 was it? IE radar worked and you had to run into the crater like a man and all fucking hell broke loose 8)

Last edited:
All I see is people who care about pvp wanting a better environment to do it, a place that will encourage others to pvp also.

but when you create those areas, and encourage others to participate in player killings. that encroaches apron the non pvp gamers as we have to share game space with you often resulting in our deaths.

... a place that will encourage others to pvp also.

whenever I'm at the rig, I get pk'd by someone who wants oil. Sounds like it's working fine. :)

EMW, fuck you. Next time I'm on and see you logged, I'll drag your ass to pvp and kick your ass (either that or heal you while you're hunting. We'll see. :laugh: )

I would make a poll if I could be bothered to work out how!! a lot of people talk about nostalgia, how cool would it be to have the old rig back in some other spot? just saying! :lolup:

but now it is improved, with vehicles and tt flame weapons.

All very true but 1 vital piece of info missing
Oil drops used to be a lot higher/more peds an hour to cover those costs

voted no way just because I have never really been into seriouskillshave always done it for fun! The rig is a fun place! :yup:

Having said that its nowhere near as fun as it used to be pre vu erm... 9 was it? IE radar worked and you had to run into the crater like a man and all fucking hell broke loose 8)

All people not in for serious pvp vote no. Becuse they dont se any problem about this. I understand that. To much people dont care. Maybe a good thing becuse ma use to fix things that people dont care about ^^

But anyway the toxic would fix the problem we have in the rig now a days. And will do more people make deposit buy some good gears make team learn about pvp and maybe think is fun again and show up on LG after practice in rig.
People dont practice in rig anymore becuse noone fight back. All is to win over the enemy in how much he spend.

Toxic would make u defend ur self and the rig instead.

And EMW u got 270 hp+ ? Now a 100 hp avatar win over u. Becuse he can come back 1000 times and u leave. So the skills and ur gear u bought not helped u in the pvp. Is that right when we got a small rig and a big rig.

I dont say change both rigs. Small rig should be there u come for newcommer try get some starting peds for hunting. Big rig should be there u go pvp. Not only make pkr spend and leave in anger. To easy to take controll over the big rig. Fly back 100 times and i think u will lose the battle. ..

All very true but 1 vital piece of info missing
Oil drops used to be a lot higher/more peds an hour to cover those costs

I'm sorry, did you just argue that toxic shots are needed to improve that PVP area because the oil rig doesn't pay well enough? :scratch:

I'm sorry, did you just argue that toxic shots are needed to improve that PVP area because the oil rig doesn't pay well enough? :scratch:

No, I said that there used to be a diffrent balance between killcost & what you could make back from picking the oil.
Ppl who used to camp the rig fighted for it becouse it was worth it, now it's a totally diffrent game there.
How to make one lose more then he can gain by being an *******.
Some ppls goals isn't to survive & make you fight, it's to make you waste peds & all the new feat. MA implemented are playing in that favor..

Back then you had to run or use a MF chip to get back, now you take a cheap vtol
Back then if you wanted to mobtrain (Wich I personally did also, don't get me wrong), you had to spend ammo/armor decay/ME unless you had a mod fap.. Now you take & pitbull & it costs your 'oponnent" another 10 ped to kill it..
I never said a toxic shot was the solution, neither did I vote on the poll

How to make one lose more then he can gain by being an *******.

There are several strategies one can use to take control of something. The strategy of those your calling ******* is to get you turned off from being there so they have control over it. Considering your feedback, seems to be working.

Anyway, in order for them to arrive there, they need to spend oil (transport) or ME (tele) to get there, unless they walk. Also, they need to heal up or wait several minutes before going. They also lose ped to have some fun.

There are several strategies one can use to take control of something. The strategy of those your calling ******* is to get you turned off from being there so they have control over it. Considering your feedback, seems to be working.

Anyway, in order for them to arrive there, they need to spend oil (transport) or ME (tele) to get there, unless they walk. Also, they need to heal up or wait several minutes before going. They also lose ped to have some fun.

This shows how little you know.. they don't even bother to heal up anymore lol
Also oil cost VS the old MF cost is quite diffrent.
& If you call that a strategy.. well, it's a good one to get on a few 'to fuck with' lists
& Lastly, I hardly go to the rig for other reasons
Sure I've camped it a few months in my 8 year carreer & picked up like 3k ped of oil.. who cares as long as it covers my ammo/decay it's all good for me.. imo it's just another social aspect of the game.
& it's funny how you didn't quote the part of the mobtrains, I can tell you very well how much effort/time & peds it used to cost.. now it's easy to bring in a new mobtrain every 5-10 minutes

Aha so is here i got all my no votes becuse of trollers lol

What can I say... Rather be considered troll than greedy :yup:

LMAO.. you really think the rig is about making money?
I could make a shitload more selling skills/gear & buy CLD's then I would by camping the rig 24/7 on my own w/o having to shoot anyone.
It's about finding a balance that benefits EVERYONE imo
& everyone is not just the ppl that go there, also MA, cld owners, gun sellers etc

LMAO.. you really think the rig is about making money?

That's exactly the opposite of what was being requested in the OP. By wanting it to be toxic shot with the intention of preventing some players from going there, with the intention of not shooting less- spending less ped -, which in turn makes the goal to be profit.

Anyway, Oil Rig is one of the free activities available in EU, by making it to be toxic shot stops being free.

Also, it's good to know that anyone that goes against your arguments is troll. That's the finest definition of troll I ever found.

dcampelo : don't twist my words pls.
Do you really think that ppl don't know how to read.. you agree that it's awseome that ppl who don't spend a pec 'control' the rig & make profit by spending NOTHING
a few posts later you imply that the spenders don't want the freeloaders there/or want to make them pay also, so 'we' can make more money?
Wasn't I clear that fighting for the rig is not even close to a break even situation unless you use your social skills?
read carefully, I said break even, not PROFIT.
I suggest you go to the rig, try to take it over for a week like a FIGHTER who actually pays the system instead of trying to empty the pool asap & see what it costed you

i vote for no vehicul or very far revival anyone should be able to go there free but it should take time or mind essence

imo vehicul is to cheap and toxic is too expensive

free if you walk there but is very far

well, i would remove pvp from most places
keep the cost the same for LG but make it cost 10% of what it is now in places like the rig..
might be an incentive for everyone to fight

That's exactly the opposite of what was being requested in the OP. By wanting it to be toxic shot with the intention of preventing some players from going there, with the intention of not shooting less- spending less ped -, which in turn makes the goal to be profit.

Anyway, Oil Rig is one of the free activities available in EU, by making it to be toxic shot stops being free.

Also, it's good to know that anyone that goes against your arguments is troll. That's the finest definition of troll I ever found.

ive not seen one person saying they want to prevent anyone from going to the rig. All I see is people wanting change that will encourage people to fight, to do actual pvp, like a pvp area is intended for.

Reactions: das
well, i would remove pvp from most places
keep the cost the same for LG but make it cost 10% of what it is now in places like the rig..
might be an incentive for everyone to fight

Why I voted no for the toxic zone; it may be a better solution than the current situation, but it's not ideal.

Make it cheap to pk (10% current cost) with the fort rules, which would def result in:

1. More pvp
2. No more wasting
3. Keep the zone social

We already have toxic zones, which is fine, but they don't promote pvp fun, just a monopoly over resources.

Yepp that was a experiment i try out on u. Becuse ur avatar be playing by 2 avatars and u here 24/7 and do exactly what i say in this post. U are 1 of few people who have done this for long time. Then i wanted to tell the noobs from orthos what to do to take over the rig and to exactly the same tactic u guys do. They did it made cash but when i leaved they was killed by mob trains.

And u was there alone like u wanted.
Hope some of the noobs in orthos that i help can post something here and tell the truth about this dirty rig :)

But anyway i did know i got no vote from u. Ofc becuse u would move to orthos rig if it happend.

But im not here to talk shit about u now.

Thnx for vote

henxy how can you lie so openly when so many was there?..another reason orthos stop listen to you
no, i dont have 2 accounts thats just.. :laugh: .yes you did know i voted no cuase i told you. yes, i only been to rig few times past few months.
yes, your experiment failed since everyone you bring die from moment of arrival includeing you.and yes, they leave after dieing enough times and guys who come for the spreeing. not by mob trains henxy ;)
hope we now have all the facts instead of fiction or can find chat log.

but henxy if you want cash you shouldent suggest a toxic zone at rig since you would lose out.
maybe find work as shoe shiner? the pay would be just as much as makeing cash off rig :smoke:

henxy how can you lie so openly when so many was there?..another reason orthos stop listen to you
no, i dont have 2 accounts thats just.. :laugh: .yes you did know i voted no cuase i told you. yes, i only been to rig few times past few months.
yes, your experiment failed since everyone you bring die from moment of arrival includeing you.and yes, they leave after dieing enough times and guys who come for the spreeing. not by mob trains henxy ;)
hope we now have all the facts instead of fiction or can find chat log.

but henxy if you want cash you shouldent suggest a toxic zone at rig since you would lose out.
maybe find work as shoe shiner? the pay would be just as much as makeing cash off rig :smoke:

Lol u are a funny lie.
And u should get a job. If someone work so many hours in real life as u do in oil rig he would be rich lol.

/mod note/ *checks OP* nope, these last few posts are not what this thread is supposed to be about.

Please stop the inter-personal squabbling and stick to the topic of the thread.
(first warning)

:topic:

Status
Back