Lets try and kill the goddamn Sand King MMK?

Hijacker27

Marauder
Society
Crimson Devils
hijacker Hijacker27 inferno
Hey everyone, next rextelum wave event is at 18:02, so just over an hour from now.

Kim says he stuffed it full of nice NEW items, so I'm really curious what it will drop. Lets all meet up and give it a go ok?!

OK, see you there and bring all your friends!

might as well give it a go. I think we get an answer way quicker killing it a few times then if we wait for a reply from MA :)

Bring it on!

Yeah, maybe you'll loot a brand-spanking-new Improved A-3 Justifier Mk.II (L). :rolleyes:

But seriously, good luck, and maybe you should figure out some way to keep tabs on who loots what?

And the wave has started, need a LOT more people though!

Just timed out on wave 1...

You're all slackers and don't deserve any uber loot!

Just timed out on wave 1...

You're all slackers and don't deserve any uber loot!

aaah so couse you're feeling like doing a wave spawn & don't have enough friends it's time to insult everyone?
nice mentality you got

Didnt even see this thred until now, i want to take part in one of this wave spawns on rex sometime but low on peds now :(

Damn saw the thread now. If I had seen it earlier I would have been game!

I can show up for the next wave spawn..... need more notice than 1 hr though around these parts.... Rex wave spawn is a 3 hr (and 2k PED) endeavor you know.......

Menace

...it's gonna time out....again....and again......and again.....and again.......

Wave event will be available again at 2011-11-17 21:23:19.

:wise:

I happened to be there, doing the mission, though not with any intention of killing more than a few, and I wasn't at any of the previous clearances.

What surprised me was the respawn after 15 minutes of the 20 had passed, seemingly of as many Rex's as were there at the outset. I think I noticed a respawn of a few mobs with the Traeskerons too. I can imagine this makes it impossible to keep every part of the area clear without a lot of players. Several times we thought we'd cleared the Traeskeron first wave, but hadn't.

So GL with another attempt; I can see you will need massive firepower.

Back