HoF: Levi Hof

Oh lol... took me a minute to relize what u ment... :rofl: Serves him right! :)

I was halfway through a levi when i was killed, not really an ethical thing to do imho, could have waited until i had killed it, but better to let me waste some peds and then finish it and take the loot. Very few people in this game have a bad name but.....

I was halfway through a levi when i was killed, not really an ethical thing to do imho, could have waited until i had killed it, but better to let me waste some peds and then finish it and take the loot. Very few people in this game have a bad name but.....

Ah then that happened :laugh:

GZ on the hof, I tried some levi hunting few days ago, but the pack of morons being there made me flee the place.

And congrats Hugh for HOF

Last edited by a moderator:
These 22 members say Gratz to Hugh Willose :

Alina, Alwyn, BBpunisher, Bogger, Charlie Gloom, danimal01, Fericious, fluske, golddude, Jazzy, Kid Squirrel, LangeTobias, Minken, Oleg, Sibolovin, skeezer, Talania, Toggle, travrevyen, Winterhart, zen, ^Punisher^

lets make it 100 :)

Hate to say it, but it is PVP and it will happen.

Dont see the need to make this thread about you getting killed though, it should be about the HoF.

Hate to say it, but it is PVP and it will happen.

Dont see the need to make this thread about you getting killed though, it should be about the HoF.

well it does happen in pvp - but thats not the point of the thread, more like the killstealing part, could have waited until i had finished the mob, especially from somebody on FL, dont u agree?

well it does happen in pvp - but thats not the point of the thread, more like the killstealing part, could have waited until i had finished the mob, especially from somebody on FL, dont u agree?

Then you need to move the thread - this is the HoF section, not the "my friend just killed me in pvp" whining section.

PVP is PVP, you take the risk when you enter it. You have from your first post tried to make this about getting killed, and your welcome to do that, but dont put it in the HoF section.

He admits that he killed you - bad luck its PVP, never nice who ever does it, but the risk you take when you go into PVP.
I dont see him saying that he finished your mob off ( killstealing), nor do I see you saying that you went back and checked.

Move the thread or stay on topic, and as this is the HoF section, that would be the HoF.

Then you need to move the thread - this is the HoF section, not the "my friend just killed me in pvp" whining section.

PVP is PVP, you take the risk when you enter it. You have from your first post tried to make this about getting killed, and your welcome to do that, but dont put it in the HoF section.

He admits that he killed you - bad luck its PVP, never nice who ever does it, but the risk you take when you go into PVP.
I dont see him saying that he finished your mob off ( killstealing), nor do I see you saying that you went back and checked.

Move the thread or stay on topic, and as this is the HoF section, that would be the HoF.

its a HOF :)

its a HOF :)

"well it does happen in pvp - but thats not the point of the thread, more like the killstealing part, could have waited until i had finished the mob, especially from somebody on FL, dont u agree? "

You just told me the thread is more about the killstealing - make up your mind

Gratz on the HOF Hugh :)

Cleaned the thread up a bit, keeping the personal dispute out of it, from multiple parties. Yes it is PVP, and untoward things happen, but in here lets keep it civil and within the rules.

Gratz on the HOF Hugh :)

Cleaned the thread up a bit, keeping the personal dispute out of it, from multiple parties. Yes it is PVP, and untoward things happen, but in here lets keep it civil and within the rules.

you forgot to edit post 6 i think i can still read what minken wrote :)

anyways grats hugh shame people ks maybe thats why i gave up on hunting long ago cause no one can ks my mining claims :tongue2:

Bad behavior indeed, congratz on the hof Hugh :)

/Arwen

Gz on HOF!
We've beaten you by 1 PED :nana:

Also I can understand your disappointment, especially that it was 'friend'.

Gratz

Just to clarify please, which of these two was it?

• He killed you
  • you came back and finished the SAME mob
  • it hoffed

OR

• He killed you
  • you went on to kill a DIFFERENT mob
  • it hoffed

gratz mate, karma will always come back to get douche bags like that :)

Alina, Alwyn, BBpunisher, Bogger, Charlie Gloom, danimal01, Fericious, fluske, golddude, Jazzy, Kid Squirrel, LangeTobias, Minken, Oleg, Sibolovin, skeezer, Talania, Toggle, travrevyen, Winterhart, zen, ^Punisher^

Gratz:cool:

On its way :)
And GZ to HOF.

Every HoF will be remembered :)

GZ to the Hof ;)

Gratz and shame on u minken, (if it happend like that) PvP if Fun, but this is a bit difrent, every nib can kill u while u hunt...

Back