Question: Leviathan - No Looters - common?

Cani Ostro

Stalker
Cani Monkey Ostro
Haven't hunted them really, but todays run on young - providers started with 4 no looters in a row, even with provider in the team. The rest of the hunt was awful as well, no looters popping like on Foul Youngs, not to mention the all in all return.

Didn't expect it that bad really for a mob with such high hp and costs to kill accordingly.

However, question to those that hunted them more: I was wondering if those no looters are common for this mob? Or no looter = stay away for couple of hours?

Last edited:
yeah happened to my socmate also... he had 3 nolooters in a row, dunno what maturity though. Looks like nolooters come in waves like MISS messages, or skillgains... strange

Yes, no looters are common. Speaks to the number of globals and hofs don't you think? Happens with Proteron to.

Yes, no looters are common. Speaks to the number of globals and hofs don't you think? Happens with Proteron to.

Well, have not many thoughts about that mob, that's why I am asking :smoke:

However opinion is leaning towards "gambling mob" since the skillgains where literally not mentionable as well. Right now I don't see me hunting this mob for anything but gambling type hunts. But have personally only little experience in hunting that mob, so not really ground based.

Still curious what comes up though :)

Well, have not many thoughts about that mob, that's why I am asking :smoke:

However opinion is leaning towards "gambling mob" since the skillgains where literally not mentionable as well. Right now I don't see me hunting this mob for anything but gambling type hunts. But have personally only little experience in hunting that mob, so not really ground based.

Still curious what comes up though :)

Well are they still any non-gamble mobs in this game ? If yes please gimme a tip

young-prov gives loads i had 10 in a row once... so i usally stick to PA less no looters on the bigger mats

theres no looters on young too providers.. guardians can drop novas.. that is what I have gotten.. domis and up always drop something..

Lotto mob...

Like Longtooth.

Wonder whatever happened to the reduction in no looting mobs Marco? Care to explain why this has yet to be implemented?

:mad:

Lotto mob...

Like Longtooth.

Wonder whatever happened to the reduction in no looting mobs Marco? Care to explain why this has yet to be implemented?

:mad:

I guess it has something to do with money..

theres no looters on young too providers.. guardians can drop novas.. that is what I have gotten.. domis and up always drop something..

nope i've looted novas from alphas ^^ so domi+ still can dropp shit

nope i've looted novas from alphas ^^ so domi+ still can dropp shit

was this recent? I know big ones could be no looters when they first arrived.. I have killed a shitload of big ones and I have never gotten novas from anything higher that guardians.. and a few months ago it was only up to providers that dropped novas.. dunno how the big ones changed tho.. because I have mostly just killed small ones latley..

was this recent? I know big ones could be no looters when they first arrived.. I have killed a shitload of big ones and I have never gotten novas from anything higher that guardians.. and a few months ago it was only up to providers that dropped novas.. dunno how the big ones changed tho.. because I have mostly just killed small ones latley..

few weeks ago i guess

Well, all in all it seems, that Levis won't make it to Monkey's list of "useful mobs, worth hunting".

Thanks all for the input :)

Well, all in all it seems, that Levis won't make it to Monkey's list of "useful mobs, worth hunting".

Thanks all for the input :)

no they are satan imo.. no markup at all except a rare esi.. and when I say rare I mean RARE :laugh:

but I have had alot of fun on them.. I have probably killed 100 times more ambus but levis is still my favorite mob accordingly to the tracker lol.. that says everything about this mob.. lots of globals and hofs.. but only time I really made a good profit on them was last week when I hit 2 or 3 good globals and 2 1000 pedders in the same 300 ped ammo run :laugh: if longtooth could swim...

Haven't hunted them really, but todays run on young - providers started with 4 no looters in a row, even with provider in the team. The rest of the hunt was awful as well, no looters popping like on Foul Youngs, not to mention the all in all return.

Didn't expect it that bad really for a mob with such high hp and costs to kill accordingly.

However, question to those that hunted them more: I was wondering if those no looters are common for this mob? Or no looter = stay away for couple of hours?

Indeed quit common to get no looters on leviathan, risky hunting, but fun. ;)

Had an no loot alpha at Port Atlantis last sunday, next one I did was an dominant.
Hit an hof on that one. Mostly hunt the smaller ones, so not sure if it's common on big levi. ;)

Leviathan Dominant 396 PED Sunday, January 30, 2011 14:10

Back