LGB coming

heh screw the landgrab, ill go mine in pvp3, and play around the oil rig while theres no one there to shoot me in the back...

=)

Booty said:
Wouldn't it be funny if the top 5 socs on the leaderboard for members allied? 900 orange suits with D1's beats 10 people with 210+ HP anyday in my book :-D

Depends who gets there first.

900 people in orange could never kill a single person in armor and modfap, but then again, 10 people with foerippers could never kill 900 people in time either, so...

Unless they release some new rules tomorrow that explains the no skill-req. im gonna have to wonder what the hell they have been smoking lately.

Last time 6 lg-areas were up for grab, they had to cancel it due to excessive lag, how do they imagine the servers will last even 10 mins with every damn player in the game popping by to have a look.... :/

emptywalls said:
heh screw the landgrab, ill go mine in pvp3, and play around the oil rig while theres no one there to shoot me in the back...

=)
Dont think ure going to be alone on the rig ... mohahaha :cool:

Frey said:
900 people in orange could never kill a single person in armor and modfap, but then again, 10 people with foerippers could never kill 900 people in time either, so...

what about 900 people with foxtrots?

I predict revival killing on a scale as yet unseen :wise:

anyone wanna hire me as merc? got danted jungle stalker, 150HP, coolness n stuff... :cool:

:silly2: ;)

talk about trying to wreck an event with thousands of noobs makeing the place lag happy :rolleyes:

How long since the first LAB-phase? :confused:

In the old rules it says: After a six month period ownership is transferred back.

Maybe it's time for the first landowners to defend their claims? ;)

Heartbeat said:
How long since the first LAB-phase? :confused:

In the old rules it says: After a six month period ownership is transferred back.

Maybe it's time for the first landowners to defend their claims? ;)

novemeber ish...
its been 7 months...

this is going to be somewhat of a lagparty, but still its what we wanted, right? last LG people where whining over that only the ubers had a chance, now everybody does, even the noobiest of noobs.

what the ubersocs probably will do is to hire rtkillers with man mphs to make the noobs stay dead. that will bring this battle to a completly diferent level since there will probably be very heavy fights at the spawns aswell, not just at the claimrod.

this will be very interesting watch...

Indeed, there should be TV-Screen in Twin and PA for every claim and for RT's as well, so those who dont want be there can have some fun and wach it :)

Black Widow SpideriK said:
talk about trying to wreck an event with thousands of noobs makeing the place lag happy :rolleyes:

Yes indeed,your gonna make me lag and I dont like it :D

I think MA hit a new all time high in stupidity though,this wont be fun for any of the involved

I think what this realy comes down to is Pride. It's not the Taxes it's saying you defeated everyone else for your land. And it doesn't matter if it is uber soc's or a crowd of newbs.

Revival terminals have got to be disabled on ameth or we are gonna have one big RT killing problem.

Hell yesterday i was getting RT by a fricken Hyru what if someone drags mobs to the RT by the LG area's.

It's gonna be insane but isn't that what it's supposed to be like?

Only way i see LG going down different and better is if they release 100 of them at once. Because as area's get won ppl will get tired and the last ones will be easyer for smaller societies and the top 20 socs will not own everything.

Agreed Rex. I remember when they first announced the LG Oppertunity.

I had visions of running accross wide expanses to get to a small modest claim with my small modest society. Maybe having to defend it a bit. Maybe not even getting land. But having a shot. Running by other socs I was friendly with. Giving them ashout. Maybe a little backup here or there.

It is too bad that it hasn't played out that way 'yet'.

DD
:evilking:

Devil Doll said:
Agreed Rex. I remember when they first announced the LG Oppertunity.

I had visions of running accross wide expanses to get to a small modest claim with my small modest society. Maybe having to defend it a bit. Maybe not even getting land. But having a shot. Running by other socs I was friendly with. Giving them ashout. Maybe a little backup here or there.

It is too bad that it hasn't played out that way 'yet'.

DD
:evilking:
funny... this was my first idea about how the LG would be too... :)

Knuckles said:
Yes indeed,your gonna make me lag and I dont like it :D

I think MA hit a new all time high in stupidity though,this wont be fun for any of the involved

lol always hating me... doesnt matter, thier r only 4 spots this time that will go to cK cc wt and drs or warants... its a given... not even worth BAHQ or anyone else soc trying... ull just lag the place worse and lose peds over nuthing...

as far as all the noob running in... kinda foolish... it will get boring after a little while when ur pinging at liek 5000 and getting 1 fps... besides amethra is like 3 times the size of eurdia...

but for sure... talk about wrecking a bigger event than singulars... :rolleyes:

i havent see anywhere that the TP will be work , and i havent see the revival will work.
i guess MA will do like last time , amethera will change MAP , and when you dead you back to euroria in random reveval.
then you tp back in ramdom place.
its write old rules , and that was in the old rules.

about who will get a land and stuff , i wont speculate.
you never who will be alied with who.
last LG was lots of suprise.
but i see here and on EP forum , people got very bad memorie , and just remember the things they want , their like .....

for the land , i just keep in mind " with MA you never know" more then 1 time people speculate about what MA will done with only the 2 or 3 riddel they put in CL .
and more then 1 time , it happen something that noone never think about.
so maybe MA will put 30 land in phase 2 or only 1 .... who know.

RexDameon said:
Revival terminals have got to be disabled on ameth or we are gonna have one big RT killing problem.

i dont think the RT killing is only a problem. if amathera rev terminals wont be closed then ma really want it to be alot of RT killing - wich will bring in the more mid skilled soc into this battle, and make many different alliances. what i really find bad though is the fact that there is only 4 areas to capture - as all you people said about running around and cliam something here, claim something there, help some friends out etc, that is a dream. thats how LG should be really.

But as it is now i find pretty ok.. its just way to bad there's only four areas... if there would be more (maybe 10-20) then alot of people would be able to have a chance to get something, and even more would have a really nice day.

I have to go with Hally here..
MA YOU STOPID FAKS! HAavent you learned a thing??!?!
4 areas?! "we" want it like DD described it.. at least I do. with 20+ claims and not total dominance for the elite.

Back