Limited Blueprints bugged?

forgo

Elite
Society
Freelancer
Forgo Forgorth Lundain
Just throwing this out there.

Limited blueprints are not returning anything near normal numbers for me, so I am checking to see if anyone else has these issues.

the most recent examples: (these are all 95% to me)

Level 13 (L) print 3 clicks, 2 fail, last one dissappears. 0%

Level 10 (L) print 18 clicks, 1 success rest fails 5% success! one out of 18 on the best possible success rate?

Nano katana dai (L) 1 click of course it failed. (wtf drop such rare prints if they are going to fail)

xr70 (L) 12% success over 30 clicks

xr80 (L) 21% over 24 clicks,s

Made a support case but of course I already know they wont even look into it.

So anyone else seeing these kinds of results lately? or is my "dynamic loot" just all the awesome it appears to be?
Thanks

no attachments but i did 45 clicks pitbull 9 succes

...So anyone else seeing these kinds of results lately? or is my "dynamic loot" just all the awesome it appears to be?
Thanks
Nope, we are seeing similar results too

bad wave bad timing bad luck.....
one day you get good luck you will see...

it happens to everyone.....

Thanks for the replies, almost worse finding out other people are just as bad.. Pitbull isn't exactly lyst and oil either :(

bad wave bad timing bad luck.....
one day you get good luck you will see...

it happens to everyone.....

Let me be first to call BULLS*** on this post!

Haven't done (L) bps recently but did some enhancers and textures and got normal success rates.

Maybe the dev team is trying to destroy the markup on (L) bps. It's one of the few things that they haven't actively devalued in the recent past.

Haven't done (L) bps recently but did some enhancers and textures and got normal success rates.

Maybe the dev team is trying to destroy the markup on (L) bps. It's one of the few things that they haven't actively devalued in the recent past.

Sounds probable to me. They've been toying around with just about everything this year probably trying to find what makes them the most profit and retains the most players.

Back