Discovery: Limited Edition Collector's Coin

Grats, very cool of MA to do something like this
Rl items in loot! :yay:

I hope I loot one..

gratz

nice loot , post a pic when you get it :silly2:

gratz! very nice !

Gratz, nice finding :)

It does say 'warrior exterminator' on the coin so i assume its from a warrior :scratch2:
Otherwise it would be a bit comfusing to loot it from a hogg that had a warrior for lunch :confused: :silly2:

Gratz :)

Global says drone dropped it

Gratz, kinda cool find :)

one question though... full tt=230 peds, global was 231 peds (enough to get it full tt) yet MA chose to give you a "broken" collectors coin (however thats possible on what im supposing will be a new coin... :p) with 71tt? :laugh:

(Not that it matters and nice with less peds tied into it until the rl thing arrives, just struck me as funny ;) )

Gratz, nice finding :)

It does say 'warrior exterminator' on the coin so i assume its from a warrior :scratch2:
Otherwise it would be a bit comfusing to loot it from a hogg that had a warrior for lunch :confused: :silly2:

If you look at the screen shot he has it was looted from a drone 03.... ;)

Damn it, I Would do close to anything to get one of those coins...

Super gratz, Grossman :dunce:
:yay:

... A collector mobile phone will do for me :D

As for the collectible business... maybe Mindark will have the Swedish post issue a stamp for them someday (valid for posting). Would be nice. :wtg: :cool:

one question though... full tt=230 peds, global was 231 peds (enough to get it full tt) yet MA chose to give you a "broken" collectors coin (however thats possible on what im supposing will be a new coin... :p) with 71tt? :laugh:

(Not that it matters and nice with less peds tied into it until the rl thing arrives, just struck me as funny ;) )

Unless it has to be full rep to pay for the posting :)

Gratz, I need to loot me one of those :)

lol :D:D
Well, better as it will rot in store unless someone is crazy enough to make me a nice offer. And I posted in the picture every detail needed.

Gratz on the nice discovery! :yay:

I think it is nice for MA to create these RL items that can be looted. The question is how many of these coins are out there, it would be nice if the limited number is no too limited and more than just a few people have a chance to loot one.

Cheers :beerchug:

Cool loot, big grats :).

So it's an (L) coin? :D

gratz!

Why am I low on Peds right now‽....

I would sell my soul for that coin...

And if you are interested in selling it after the rl version Has arrived, I would be more than happy to rid it from your inventory ;)

big gratzz mate!!!!it's very nice loot!!!!:yay::yay::yay:

Wtg

WOW!!!! Nice find. Gratz:yay:

gratz on the discovery and ya MA put coins back in our loot :wtg:

Maybe by limited edition it means they will only drop between now and June 30th? :D if so, lets get hunting! :handgun:

Gratz on your discovery. You should be getting this in 8-12 weeks

HUGE GRATZ! Things keep getting better and better in EU.

I guess we're all going to hunt bots now? :rolleyes:
Gratz Grossman, nice collectors item.

I wonder if they will come in Atrox Marauder editions and other event mob editions...

Perhaps one should hunt Atroxes to...

nice will u keep it or sell? ;)

gratz on the discovery and ya MA put coins back in our loot :wtg:

LOL! So they did, so they did...;)

A very nice find and a nice gesture from MA to give us some RL shinies...

Back