Discovery: Limited Edition Collector's Coin

Gratz fun discovery

Big gratz. I hope they start putting more real life items into loot.

Gratz m8 nice to see something come your way after all the time that you have played.

ps I have 300 ped for it...;)

Gratz on the discovery!

I looted one of these coins in a SEG Hof tonight :D

Grats - nice to have a new incentive.

This loot is frigging awesome :)

Gratz on the discovery!

I looted one of these coins in a SEG Hof tonight :D

A warrior exterminator one, or another style? Would be good to know if the robots (in general) drop the same coin so far!

A warrior exterminator one, or another style? Would be good to know if the robots (in general) drop the same coin so far!

If the coin wasnt identical it would most likely be another new discovery? ;) But true guess MA could call it the same and put a new "face" on it anyway..

Last edited:
Gratts! :wtg:

I´ll even +rep you if you dare to play "pajatso" with it once it arrives!

Btw. Pajatso is a coin game:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Nice discovery :)

What I dont get is why MA put a robot on the coins, I mean, normally when a country makes coins they picture the leader or king/queen of their land, they dont picture someone that want to destroy their land :scratch2:

If the coin wasnt identical it would most likely be another new discovery? ;) But true guess MA could call it the same and put a new "face" on it anyway..

Um, you tell me :laugh:

I've had this lovely bug since vu 9.0 where my item window shows absolutely no pictures :rolleyes:

coinfromseg1.jpg

Someone took a look and from what they said it sounds exactly the same picture but will get someone to double check it

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Um, you tell me :laugh:

I've had this lovely bug since vu 9.0 where my item window shows absolutely no pictures :rolleyes:

Have you tried clicking that little arrow in the item info place and clicking all the little buttons there so the it shows the picture :ahh:

Have you tried clicking that little arrow in the item info place and clicking all the little buttons there so the it shows the picture :ahh:

Trust me I've tried clicking everything

Nice discovery :)

What I dont get is why MA put a robot on the coins, I mean, normally when a country makes coins they picture the leader or king/queen of their land, they dont picture someone that want to destroy their land :scratch2:

Those coins doesn't originate from human culture...
The coins have so far dropped from various robots and therefore suggest that the robots may be more civilized than we think, mimicking customs of old earth, perhaps in an attempt to gain more of an humanesque form in our eyes.

The robots might really be quite benevolent creatures, are we really sure that it was the robots that started the robot wars?
It might have been OmegaTech, scared when by the discovery that the Base Matrix of Akbal had grown self aware, that launched the first attack.
This attack may have terminated millions of bots on the surface of Akbal, thus driving the Base matrix into furious rage towards all human life, towards the barbarian killers of his kin...

Those coins doesn't originate from human culture...
The coins have so far dropped from various robots and therefore suggest that the robots may be more civilized than we think, mimicking customs of old earth, perhaps in an attempt to gain more of an humanesque form in our eyes.

The robots might really be quite benevolent creatures, are we really sure that it was the robots that started the robot wars?
It might have been OmegaTech, scared when by the discovery that the Base Matrix of Akbal had grown self aware, that launched the first attack.
This attack may have terminated millions of bots on the surface of Akbal, thus driving the Base matrix into furious rage towards all human life, towards the barbarian killers of his kin...

Wow. Now there's a story line.

shit! nice stuff, i better get me one of these :eek:

gratzzzzz

Wow very nice find......:yay:

Hope you have the correct address.. Does it say Ped on it...!!!!

Moonfish

Grats on a nice item :yay:

Why am I low on Peds right now‽....

I would sell my soul for that coin...

And if you are interested in selling it after the rl version Has arrived, I would be more than happy to rid it from your inventory ;)

The description of the coin seems to indicate that it can be sold
or transferred, and the person who has in Inventory on July 1st
will get the RL item. So, you may not need to sell your soul, just
have enough peds to get the virtual item into your inventory ;)
The wording also seemed to indicate that each coin would be
different and unique, unless I'm reading to much into the item
information ;)

Good Luck

gratz to you dont sell it!

Really awesome!!!!!

Real world items are really cool...

+rep to MA for the nice work :D

Gratz

This is a very nice drop indeed! ;)
I hope that they r going to drop more RL items soon(and for me I hope to be one of the lucky looters!);)
For sure some nice things would be EU soundtrack cds,Entropia offcial magazines,mobs dolls,planets,ships and weapons miniatures etc :yay:
Grats for your Discovery :beerchug:

Congratz on being the first to loot the coin bro! :) I know i am out there looking for them quite often ;D

i wish i found a coin like that :D too bad i dont hunt much :D

realy nice stuff :)
gratz to you :)

+rep for ma :D

big big gratz :) I wanna loot one to :)

We got ours on Thursday-dropped from a Drone Gen 7 along with 1K ped of other loot North Eastish of Twin Peaks Mall.

My husband is now crazy jealous cuz the coin was worth only 44 peds and he had done the most damage so he got the "more valuable" loot with MA gave me the coin...I told him he should be happy it comes to the same house not like hunting with a stranger when you'd really be crying LOL.

We hunt as a team with damage for loot distribution--if you do this as well keep in mind the coins can be considered the "less valuable" of the loot so you'd want a plan in place with your team mate before you get your coin.

I am so excited! It took 5 days of hunting nothing but drones and warriors but was well worth it--now I'll be like a kid waiting for the mail everyday. Of course between now and July 1 you'll see us hunting for more--he seems to think he'd like one for his desk as well LOL.

To the person who specuated in a post and I can't remember if it was this one or not-my coin looks exactly like the one at the start of this thread so I don't think there are different pictures on each coin-that coupled with the fact that minting a lot of different ones would get quite expensive.

It would be really cool to know how many of these were/are minted and shipped.

Good luck now go find your coin :)

Back