Question: Limited Shadow Armour!

Few Scars

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Bjorn Bjorn Longstaff
I was browsing the auction a night ago and to my surprise were two pairs of limited shadow gloves around 330ped each! Right next to them were the unlimited Shadow gloves for 15000ped. With above average durability I grabbed them immediately!
I have never seen limited Shadow before, my dreams of wearing the black stuff may come true at fraction of the price! Whoever has Shadow bps, please pump out some helmets, harnesses, ams, thighs, shins and foot guards, they are awesome!
Cheers Bjorn

I was browsing the auction a night ago and to my surprise were two pairs of limited shadow gloves around 330ped each! Right next to them were the unlimited Shadow gloves for 15000ped. With above average durability I grabbed them immediately!
I have never seen limited Shadow before, my dreams of wearing the black stuff may come true at fraction of the price! Whoever has Shadow bps, please pump out some helmets, harnesses, ams, thighs, shins and foot guards, they are awesome!
Cheers Bjorn

no bps
only looted

Pretty sure they are actually loot drops and not crafted. Hence why it is so rare to see them.

Can confirm spider drops the harness (female at least)

crafted armours for 2 years now, no shadow bp.

Back