List Of Missions

I suspect if these missions are like the original, you DO NOT lose the item you were sent to collect. (when ya had to collect the vibrant sweat, it stayed in inventory). So, if the reward for collecting the electro matrix IS a pixie shin, that's just a few extra pec ya didn't have before.

this cant be or i would be able to take a friends loot to the npc ,collect my rewards and give him his stuff back , if this is how it will go for collecting them items i will be done before i even started :)

this cant be or i would be able to take a friends loot to the npc ,collect my rewards and give him his stuff back , if this is how it will go for collecting them items i will be done before i even started :)

Each avatar has their own counter to make sure you get it yourself, or they did with the sweat mission anyways.

Robot psychologist???

Why am I having sudden recollection of Benders's nightmare?

Zzzzz.... 1010100101010101010010101010101010100101010101010101010010101010101010010101010101010101010101010010101010101010101010102!

I so hope there is one mission designed for mining and one for crafting.

Each avatar has their own counter to make sure you get it yourself, or they did with the sweat mission anyways.
I just took sweat form storage and it worked, but i did the first missions very soon after release maybe they changed that

I so hope there is one mission designed for mining and one for crafting.
Of course there won't be. :mad:

have completed "The last will of Karen Wong mission" and recieved increase in FA skill from 2954,4 to 2969,7 as revard + 100 nova fragments

Did minopolis iron challenge. Reward was 2 strengh points i think.

second stage: 500 armax

Thanks for the screenscaps. They're very helpful. :yay:

1st Mission at Echinida, kill 100 foul, reward 1 Agility
2nd Mission, kill 500 foul .................

Anna the robot psychologist has two further missions once you reach her. Also she is west of troy not east like the mission log says.

Did minopolis iron challenge. Reward was 2 strengh points i think.

second stage: 500 armax

Would it be smarter play to first get a high strength score then do the mission?

When is it appropriate to collect those 2 points?

Killed 100 argo ... +1 strengt.

Killed 100 Feffoids, got 1 Agility!
Next mission, kill 500 feffs...

Killed 100 Feffoids, got 1 Agility!
Next mission, kill 500 feffs...

Besides the 1 agi... did you get 7 loots missing too, because of loot lag, shortly before the server crashed? Did you get 25% return too, after you logged back in to finish the hunt? :laugh:

Kill 500 feffs now? No fucking way! I'm done with the missions....Mission accomplished, MA! :D

Would it be smarter play to first get a high strength score then do the mission?

When is it appropriate to collect those 2 points?

Well, i said i got 2 points, it could have been between 1-2 as well. Not completely sure how much i had before. Besides, i think that the gain would decrease on higher strengh levels. Woudn`t be fair if those that have ubah high attributes could get 1-2 agility/strengh points with a single quest doable in less than an hour (if you find a good spawn), which otherwise would take years to get.

Dialog with Anna Mission (Troy)

I experienced a little difficulty in this mission, when you have to reset this cameras in the jungle :)

Camera 4 was heavyly surrounded by robots, as soon I killed one of them the mission failed.
That means you need heavy armor and good FAP, to reach the camera without killing a single robot ;)

Didn´t try if I could restart it yet, will do that later :)

I experienced a little difficulty in this mission, when you have to reset this cameras in the jungle :)

Camera 4 was heavyly surrounded by robots, as soon I killed one of them the mission failed.
That means you need heavy armor and good FAP, to reach the camera without killing a single robot ;)

Hehe ... nice, or hire a hunter killing the bots and make som space for you ;)
I'll think you can restart the mission.

Now i'm off to kill 500 Araneatrox :boxer:, that will take some time ...

I got lucky and tped right on top of it. Actually I had more problems with Camera 2 as a pair of spider prowlers had made their way within aggro range of it....

is that mission bugged? you don't seem to have the electro matrix ticked on the mission list

is the mission objective only updated when you open and close the window?

100 troxies killed, got 1 strength point :)
Next mission kill 500 troxies ofc...

is that mission bugged? you don't seem to have the electro matrix ticked on the mission list

is the mission objective only updated when you open and close the window?

Nope, no bugs for that mission. He "accidentally" looted a real electro matrix. To complete the mission you don't get one in the loot but only a message saying that you got it. At that point you get the item ticked on the mission list... It sounds weird but that's how it works.

For the love of lootius, where do I find Anna? (just Troy doesn't help me...and the directions you get in the mission/quest log didn't help me either...yea I know I'm idiot :silly: ) coords pls...with suger on top! :(

Back