Uber: Little Daikiba

CozMoDan

Elite
Herco Coz Mann
Interesting that I have had my two largest HOFs from small mobs. This one and a 1700 ped Exarosaur (Due to the fact that I got a 155 ped ESI that sold for about 1690 ped). Both were matures. I guess I am just a "Little ball" player. No SS because I was using W7 and I didn't have ESG working yet. All oil, nothing special.

You've gotta be kiddin me....

Gratz
on finding the low lvl mob still have deep pockets.

Congratulations! I loved logging in this morning and discovering this little baby at number 1 on the HOF board :laugh:

eesh,grats though ;)

I think you need to change your sig to...

If at first you dont succeed try Daikibas :silly2:

Nice Job, Coz. :yay:

darri

Nice one.

my first global was a daikiba young!

Posted via Mobile Device

hey dude not cool :( (sorry new ppl and ur not a noob u have some good skills :) to the guy with the HOF) Everyone has the same % as ubers to get HOFS not cool corry but thats not cool... If ur a uber and geting HOFS good for you buy i see why not noobs can not get % of a hof... bigger then normal :(

GZ MAN :)

Last edited:
Gratz!:wtg: thats one amazing hof you got :)

gz Cozz... saw it in-game, I thought you used my old Embra sword to kill it :), gl again :wtg:

Hahaha lol thats awesome! Time to go hunt some baby daks!

nice 1 gtz man good to see someone can get nice loot off the little mobs

Nice loot! Keep getting those. :)

Gratz, I love to see little mobs dropping good loots... I just wish it would happen when I'm hunting them lol :D

U should already be used to the fact that each and every mob drops a big one once in a while... ;)

Gratz man, I was expecting this one 2 days later... well, I cant guess the right day all the time :)

eeeeh... here ppl are depositing hundreds and hundreds of €€/$$/££ and get nothing.. u get 2 ubers from low lvl mobs? :D EU sure is dynamic :p

anyway gz :) now dont blow it all in one shot ;) :wtg::wtg::wtg:

Nice one :)

Btw.. ETS works fine on Win7!

nice one gratz

Back