Selling: Livas Heights #8 land plot

Mephist

Old
SOLD

Selling my 20x20 small land plot at 66514, 85268 in the Livas Settlement. This plot got a great location right at the outskirt oft he Livas Settlement, with a great view from the Plot. If you'r interested in a land plot I urge you to go take a look at this at 66514, 85268.

PM me here or in game Donnie Mephist Darko if you got any questions or with offers.

Trading for PED, CLD's, AUD's or any combo of these. PM me if you'r interested.

landplot.jpg

The following is just additional information provided from MindArk:

The Livas Settlement is located in the north-west of Eudoria in an area that displays a wide diversity in both its landscaping, flora and fauna. The location, being close to both the Fort Ithaca and Corint areas, is rumored to be considered a real gem for the entrepreneurial settler in the years to come.

Development of structures on CLD Estates will be implemented in the summer of 2016, with larger plots planned to accommodate more advanced structures with potential commercial functions such as shopping and more.

Vegetable Gardens: Grow Your Business!
A later release will feature the possibility of making a Vegetable Garden after building your house. This will enable you to become a producer of valuable organic goods and a key player in the supply chain. You’ll literally be able to ‘grow’ an expanding business!

Building and Rebuilding
What if you don’t like the way you’ve built your house, or you want to build another kind of building instead? You can start again by demolishing the building and regaining roughly 50% of your initial investment, which can then be used on your next build!

Village Development
As a Property Owner you are also a citizen of a village and the development of ‘village life’ will be the focus of future releases. Being a responsible village citizen will have a positive effect on the village community as a whole. This ‘communal’ dimension will be a new aspect of gameplay within Planet Calypso.

http://www.planetcalypso.com/opportunities/land-plots/

Last edited:
Back