Live DJs?

Venture

Provider
Society
Exile
Justinen GoTeamVenture
I remember that a little over a year ago, Junior Jack did a live show on CND. Any chances of this ever happening again, Neverdie? I would love to see JJ come back and rock the domes once more; or hell, i'm sure you know lots of famous DJs :D
It would be nice to have DJ events where there isnt Necessarily a prize to win, we just pay like 20-30 peds a ticket for some amazing live music.

You mean like going to a club and pay to get in? :D

You mean like going to a club and pay to get in? :D

exactly, but I am already paying the club to be there, I just want to throw a tip to the live musicians.

Woot!! I like this idea!! :yay:

Wonderd whatever happend with the "Famous dj's from around the world.."
Guess it wasn't my CND time, but I'd like it to come back then :)

I remember that a little over a year ago, Junior Jack did a live show on CND. Any chances of this ever happening again, Neverdie? I would love to see JJ come back and rock the domes once more; or hell, i'm sure you know lots of famous DJs :D
It would be nice to have DJ events where there isnt Necessarily a prize to win, we just pay like 20-30 peds a ticket for some amazing live music.

actually its still being planned out that I would dj live once a week, then life dropped me a stink beat and my main comp died...
still need to set me new comp up again.

actually its still being planned out that I would dj live once a week, then life dropped me a stink beat and my main comp died...
still need to set me new comp up again.

Woot can't wait!! Let us know when your doing this so I can come up and take a listen!! :D

I mailed ND about this i was thinking the same thing im a dj my self. And was thinking how about doing a dj comp night where the lisseners vote for there favret dj. But i have had no replie to this yet

seems like its that time again.. to give the Live DJ's another Spin

Go go go!! :wtg:

More music in EU, now!

if theres any interest for some international DJs ND please get in touch
i have I have some great DnB DJs interested in the prospect of "online gigs"

would be cool to see them at a themed night or an event rather than just playing the streams through on a regular day.

yeah I will sure come to cnd :)

yea ... more dj's and live sound ... sound is the life:yay:

A lot of the Australian Club DJs, most of which are UK in origin would definitely be into doing such online gigs.

Either way, regular online DJs events would be a fantastic idea and am sure it would bring much great appeal and possibly bring more new people to EU just on that basis.

Ministry of Sound based / International Label based DJs / Contributors would be the most widely accepted in the house / tech house / DnB / Psy-Trance / etc etc arenas I would guess.

http://www.threedworld.com.au is probably a good starting point to see who and what is about in Sydney / Melb of renouned reputation.

~ Sparkz

PS. Most of these guys are computer literate and into all that good stuff :)

Back