Locked in Thorkel's Tomb...(bug report)

ArtemNaumova

Provider
Society
Shaolin
Artem "Namo" Naumova
FYI that there may be a problem trying to visit the boorums today...

I decided to visit Thorkel's tomb under the Sphinz in New Oxford today, to see if any Boorums were out and about. Got into the caves, and my screen froze, so had to use Windows Task Manager to close Entropia. Being a stubborn soul, I logged in, and got a little further before crashing again. Logged in one more time, got right to the entrance, and crashed a 3rd time.
(I've not had crash issues with entropia in many many months before this...)
Now I am unable to log in at all, as once I punch in my details, the game tries to load my avatar in that area.. and freezes up. every time. tried 6 or 7 times before giving up. Support case send, but wondered if anyone else has tried to access that area today.
Namo

Funnily enough, I logged out there yesterday, actually in Thorkell Tomb.

Logged in today at around 1pm MA time - no problem. Ran straight out, as there were no Boorums to be had...

Good luck with support.

Thinking about it, I did see an avatar standing in the entrance, but I didn't clock the name so I dunno if it was you... They weren't moving though...

Sorry to hear this. Seems like some code at the very start of initialization to check if u've not completed a successful exit from EU more than 5 times and then decide if you need to be loaded onto a different server. Seems this would clear up a few problems. :twocents:

Entropia support moved me up to Bilton towers, so all is well. Except now I'm afraid of visiting the Boorums at home!

Yep you should be very scared of visting the Boorum at home. You went round to get the loot of Mr Ben Boorum. But he's out, instead Ben's sister answers the door, "Sure Namo come inside", you enter to wait for Ben to return, however as you enter the dark abode you realiase that soft music is playing and the room is full of candles and a sickly perfume. Then Betty Boorum returns more comfortable...

"Namo, lets have some fun", the exit being blocked you raise your gun in fear.

Back