Locked when trying to log in again.

Didn't you read the new EULA before playing?

It says "...profit is not allowed anymore and players who profit in any way will be temp locked..."

Will I be EF-locked for that post? :ahh:

eerrrr, there is something wrong in your statement.... If profit is the cause...Why the hell would they lock me then???? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Same

Me and my girlfrind is allso locked out. I come home from work. Start EU and some update started. and when we try to loggin it just say Your account is locked. What to do?

Locked aswell.. got a shock there lol, good it was not only me.
Dont bother sending support case lolo, let me know when its over:wtg:

Also let me know if im in some sort of scamming mafia or somthing.

Damm locked...

Maybe just a bug from this new mini update.
My support as been sent to MA.

They may prepare an automatic support answer to us all :laugh::laugh:

Well the only answer is that MA has hired a new pimple head that pressed very wrong buttons :D

Fuck me MA when your account is worth tens of Thousands of $$$$ its not the kinda thing you wanna see when trying to log in!

Your account is locked.... ah pain my left arm oh no help my chest someone shit i'm not at the net cafe no-ones home ah uh eh *dead*

This can be deamed as a health hazard and punishable in a court of Law IMO!

Jokingly told the guys at Swamp Camp I was going to log out to see if I was locked.

And I was.

Mindark is losing a lot of credibility in my view. Not sure I can be bothered to wait for Cryengine at this rate tbh.

My account is locked as well LOL nice bug MA!!! wooohoooo

now fix it :mad:

k seems to be a general bug, nothing to worry about.

Support case send. Waiting for an explanation from MA HQ.

do not panic :)

Last edited:
Ive just started playing a few days ago and I havent actually done that much except sweat some, heal some, kill some, die a good bit and put a couple of items on auction about 2 days ago. I didnt even log on yesterday!
Why would I be locked?:eek:

Jokingly told the guys at Swamp Camp I was going to log out to see if I was locked.

And I was.

Mindark is losing a lot of credibility in my view. Not sure I can be bothered to wait for Cryengine at this rate tbh.

sorry to hear you got locked too omega. well the fact you and a few others logged off and can't log on shows this is a tiny bug that will pass. thanks for the info.

and your right their credibility or should I say reliability is in question at the momemnt. :(

also locked and so is my wife

Uh, Try Logging in again. I actually logged in the first time today about 10 minutes ago and it said I'd been locked. I tried again and it worked. I thought I was seeing things but now I see that it must have really said what I thought it said.

same thing here. Was afraid it was only me

You guys scared me, I had to go check to see if I could get in. But all is good :yay:

Hope you all get it straightened out soon :)

im locked too :scratch2:

Locked too...

In past few days I was rarely online... preapared to selling out.

Today my über AP brave ME on über buyout sold on auction... and bought some wool and daik leather to waste extractors....

So must have done nothing wrong..... yet...

*counts 9mm bullets*

Hmm, anyone not locked?

Ah, i see. In the mean time of me writing this post few people have reported to not be locked. Can't wait till i get home :D

Uh, Try Logging in again. I actually logged in the first time today about 10 minutes ago and it said I'd been locked. I tried again and it worked. I thought I was seeing things but now I see that it must have really said what I thought it said.

Nope, still locked :(
But it was worth a try!

I WOULD LIKE TO POINT OUT THIS PIECE OF INFORMATION!:

:wise:

Hmm, anyone not locked?

Im fine :wave:

And I was.

:yay: hours of sweating without sorrows ahead... sorry family, no dinner today... :p

:rolleyes:

I am locked as well, I was good until I let my avatar time out. then I logged back in and got locked out, I have filed a support case.

Ehm i was thinking to try out too if i`m locked but atm client is downloading some sort of an update, so bug prolly.

Ok so 3 out of 200 not locked :confused:

sorry for my rude words, but ...

WTF ?
:cdevil:

...well the fact you and a few others logged off and can't log on shows this is a tiny bug that will pass.

No, MAs bugs are known to stay for a loooooooooong time :D

Back