Log: All Cornu must die

Butch T

Old
Society
Freelancer
Naga Viper Pepper
I've explored this game now for some weeks and I read a lot on this forum and I decided to start my own hunting project. It's interesting to see how other people is doing but many of the current log is killing a bit harder mobs than me.
The reason why to choose Cornu is due to that they are the (current) hardest mob I can take out and they do drop some nice loots sometimes.

My gear I'll be using is Opalo with a101, Castorian EnKnuckels-A as finisher, Pixie and a Herb Box. In my first few hunts the opalo wasn't maxed so that may or may not affect my return in the first hunts.
My gear may or may not change during the project and if it changes I will write a notice.
As I'm dedicated I will make this into a fairly long project but with clear goals so I know when to quit and look for a new challenge.

I will update this thread every ten hunts and update the second post with total progress and total summary at every update.

Any of the below events will immediately end the project
  • MA removes or make it impossible for me to hunt Cornu
  • I unlock Combat sense
  • I unlock Wounding
  • I unlock Avoidance
  • I get 150hp
  • I get 150k skills
  • I've totally looted 100k of Colonizer Foot Guards
  • A player next to me gets an uber
  • I reach tier 10 on my Opalo
  • I get married (IRL)
  • I have a child (IRL)
  • I can't pay my bills (IRL)

Last edited:
Total progress and Total summary

Progress:
Avoidance: Level 6,8/25 27,2%
Combat sense: Level 10,9/50 21,8%
Wounding: Level 8,7/45 19,3%
Tier: 1,4/10 14%
Health: 94/150 9,6%
Skills: 13063/150000 8,7%
Foot guards: 130/100000 0%
Not in sight of getting married, having a child or problems with paying the bills. 0%

Summary Hunts 1-30
Costs
Weapon: 48,92
Amp: 484,62
Armor: 47,1
Fap: 61,95
Ammo: 1500
Total: 2142,59

Loot
TT: 1649,35
MU: 1,94

Return
TT: -493,24
TT: 76,98%
MU: -491,3
MU: 77,07%

Last edited:
Hunt 1-10

This is the first 10 hunts.
I didn't have the Opalo maxed during the first few hunts so that may or may not affected my return.

Costs
Weapon: 12,02
Amp: 160,39
Armor: 16,64
Fap: 24,75
Ammo: 500
Total: 713,8

Loot
TT: 517,56
MU: 0

Return
TT: -196,24
TT: 72,51%

Last edited:
Subscribing, would be interested to see Mission Kill count with each post as well if your doing them.

Subscribing, would be interested to see Mission Kill count with each post as well if your doing them.

Thanks for advice. Will add that in my next 10 hunts. But I estimate approx 800-900 kills per 10 hunt.

Nice super heavy goals, interesting. So you think you'll just do corns until one of them is reached? What if you finish the corn missions?

love the irl goals as well :)

most blokes try to avoid getting married or having children ... hehe ... good luck

Angel

jfyi: Commando unlocks at Level 70: http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Skill&id=97

Combat Sense is Level 50 unlock btw.

Thanks for correcting :) My goal is combat sense.

Nice super heavy goals, interesting. So you think you'll just do corns until one of them is reached? What if you finish the corn missions?

I will do corns until one of the goal is reached. I will most certain finish the missions long before I reach my goals but I dont see how that should matter. If I'm lucky MA introduce Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platina missions for corns so I can get some "free" skills :)

love the irl goals as well :)

most blokes try to avoid getting married or having children ... hehe ... good luck

Angel

My stats from the Corn mission show I got 95.06% TT returns and something like 100.13% returns with markup, that's with about 14.5k cycled.

So probably a decent mob to camp, though I should also note that did it with around 200 HP, 40+ Evader, and an unlimited SIB weapon.

Good luck with it :)

Where are you doing it btw? I would recommend west of Chimera.

Very interesting! I'll keep watch!

Good luck +subscribing

Maybe an idea to switch to Shinkiba/Argonaut or Attrax mission after you finished the Cornu mission.

During the migration I noticed my return is very volatile and thus I will pause the hunting until its over.

Last edited:
Hunt 11-20

872 kills.

Costs
Weapon: 16,42 (Used the finisher more)
Amp: 161,13
Armor: 16,08
Fap: 23,62
Total: 717,25

Loot
TT: 574,72
MU: 1,94 (sold some stuff)

Return
TT: -142,53
TT: 80,13%
MU: -140,59
MU: 80,4%

Updated summary at post number 2

Last edited:
GL mate.

This will be interesting to follow :D

:sniper:

During the migration I noticed my return is very volatile and thus I will pause the hunting until its over.

Very wise, mate. :)

Seems like an interesting project to follow, I'm subscribing.

GL, Viper! :wtg:

Costs
Weapon: 20,48 (Used the finisher more)
Amp: 163,1
Armor: 14,38
Fap: 13,58
Total: 711,54

Loot
TT: 557,07

Return
TT: -154,47
TT: 78,29%
MU: -154,47
MU: 78,29%

Progress:
Avoidance: Level 6,8/25 27,2%
Combat sense: Level 10,9/50 21,8%
Wounding: Level 8,7/45 19,3%
Tier: 1,4/10 14%
Health: 94/150 9,6%
Skills: 13063/150000 8,7%
Foot guards: 130/100000 0%
Not in sight of getting married, having a child or problems with paying the bills. 0%

Great Thread

I do them west of Fort Zeus

I was just checking out Chimera and I will check out Fort Zeus one tonight..But I can't narrow down where do you get the Iron Mission for those at?.I don't want to hunt them and not have it go towards the mission..might as well get credit if I am..Do you know where to go to get that mission? :scratch2: ( I bounce between Shinkiba mission and I will choose these two for mission)

EDIT: found it http://www.entropiaplanets.com/wiki/Missions#Swamp_Camp_Mission_Chain :)

Last edited:
I haven't seen any updates for a while.
Did an ex girlfriend give you a surprise call to tell you that you are a father now?

:D

Reactions: Mac
I was just checking out Chimera and I will check out Fort Zeus one tonight..But I can't narrow down where do you get the Iron Mission for those at?.I don't want to hunt them and not have it go towards the mission..might as well get credit if I am..Do you know where to go to get that mission? :scratch2: ( I bounce between Shinkiba mission and I will choose these two for mission)

EDIT: found it http://www.entropiaplanets.com/wiki/Missions#Swamp_Camp_Mission_Chain :)

I use this for the mission information, Nice to have the coords of the brokers

http://www.entropiawiki.com/Chart.aspx?chart=Mission

I haven't seen any updates for a while.
Did an ex girlfriend give you a surprise call to tell you that you are a father now?

:D

I haven't had the time to kill any corns since last update.
Will do some hunts on sunday tho

Back