Login Error

Servers burned up. Cost to replace them is not cost effective, MA just shut down.

All Avatars will receive their Trade Terminal Value of their items, have a nice day.

Now this:
eudown.jpg

you tried to ping the webserver! :tongue2:

I knew that day would come. They made the loot system to complex, it developed its own intelligence and took over the servers.

Update 1: The AI is allready trading its PED into Bitcoins and buys new servers at an alarming rate. It also plans to introduce its Wave loot system into the American Stock Exchange, thrusting the whole economy into an 60% decline until it will rise again for 2000% after 10 years.

Last edited:
new message comes up.....the servers are unavailable

LOL

as if we didnt understand....

I knew that day would come. They made the loot system to complex, it developed its own intelligence and took over the servers.

Yeah lol, their loot system is coded something like this : LOOT = (Cost to kill) - variable :D

Have to give credit when credit is due :)

I had turned in a support case for:

"An Internal Error has occurred. Please try to login again in a few minutes. If the problem persists, please contact planet support for assistance."

I wasn't all that kind given my overall frustration with WOF and then this. Anyway, I was finally able to log on earlier yesterday, my avatar being where I left. it. I logged in last night and freaked a bit as my avatar was not where I left it!! I immediately wrote support and I got a reply within MINUTES!! YES MINUTES!!! :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

(Stupid me hadn't read the previous support case I'd sent where they told me they'd moved my avatar due to the internal error... :dunce:)

Thanks so much for the awesome and quick reply as it put my mind at ease as that had never happened before.

Rock on!! :wtg::wtg:

Back