Login Problems - BEWARE - Don't keep using your gold card!

well you must have filled this in in the wrong section, or wrong title.
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...-regarding-Gold-Card-security-system-Resolved

and mention sync in the support case title

Did this approx. 5 hours ago, still nothing. I suppose my mayhem chances are now 0, not that they were very good to begin with. I find it almost impossible to believe how inept and uncaring customer support is for this game. I still have customer support tickets from over 3 months ago for mining claims that never appeared on cyrene. They literally just ignore what they do not want to deal with. Why do we tolerate this shit?

well you must have filled this in in the wrong section, or wrong title.
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...-regarding-Gold-Card-security-system-Resolved

and mention sync in the support case title

Filed case exactly where they specified, acct and fund transfer GOLD CARD. So maybe THEY MUST HAVE just done terrible customer service, again, as usual. Just like the other case I have that's between 3 and 4 months old they have NEVER responded to. This company and their customer service SUCK.

/mod note/ merged 3 threads about same topic

Well first reply from support to this case was offer to disable my GC.

I refused and asked for a fix, resync whatever to make my GC work again.

Next reply was that they need 2 codes to resync my GC

I gave this codes

A few hours later, I could log in again.

So far it was good support in my case, although it could have been better if they offered resync first hand instead.

Well first reply from support to this case was offer to disable my GC.

I refused and asked for a fix, resync whatever to make my GC work again.

Next reply was that they need 2 codes to resync my GC

I gave this codes

A few hours later, I could log in again.

So far it was good support in my case, although it could have been better if they offered resync first hand instead.

2 hours??

I sent my 2 codes off almost 2 days ago and heard nothing back yet :(

I know that MA are kindly saving me money but I am getting serious withdrawal symptoms now.

Just sent a polite query on my case...here's hoping

Ff

Back