login

knight

Hatchling
Good day

Im a new player and i create an account, but i dont get any confirmation mail with pasw or something. The confirmation usually late or this problem is only for me ?:confused:

With regards:

Knight

If you just created an account you will have to wait for MindArk(MA) the company that owns and operates Entropia Universe to activate the account which can take from 5 minutes to 5-6 weeks(in worst case scenarios, Romania being one of those scenarios because of they´re scamming attempts)

If you live outside Romania and have just made the application to join Entropia from the MA site you will just have to wait for the confirmation. Really good to read the noob corner of the Entropia Forums for a need to know before starting type of things. There you will get all the information you will ever need to get started in Entropia.

Hope that helps alittle. If not post again and we at Entropia Forums will help you as much as we can. Also a note, be sure your registration details are VERY accurate as MA does not like un-accurate details...

Claire

And welcome to Entropia Universe and Entropia Forums:wtg:

Well, it takes a little time before you have been checked for diseases, bugs, in Riber and what's left on your bank account :silly2:

JK MA.. jk .. damn .. I'm getting red-flagged now :(

OH well, soon welcome ... I hope :D

Well, it takes a little time before you have been checked for diseases, bugs, in Riber and what's left on your bank account :silly2:

Hey take it easy on the new player damn, we want to scare them away AFTER they start playing so we can at least get some peds from them :laugh: You are so red flagged haha :deal:

Claire

P.S
That is a joke by the way Knight :)

If you just created an account you will have to wait for MindArk(MA) the company that owns and operates Entropia Universe to activate the account which can take from 5 minutes to 5-6 weeks(in worst case scenarios, Romania being one of those scenarios because of they´re scamming attempts)

If you live outside Romania and have just made the application to join Entropia from the MA site you will just have to wait for the confirmation. Really good to read the noob corner of the Entropia Forums for a need to know before starting type of things. There you will get all the information you will ever need to get started in Entropia.

Hope that helps alittle. If not post again and we at Entropia Forums will help you as much as we can. Also a note, be sure your registration details are VERY accurate as MA does not like un-accurate details...

Claire

And welcome to Entropia Universe and Entropia Forums:wtg:

Ok now im cool down :) I tough my mail have something wrong, thats why i came here to ask other people cause i didnt saw any reffer to this :)
I heard last night about this game and after 3 spended years in other game i think i need some changes :D
There my char is full and i did what can do there so i hope i can be usefull here to :)
Thank you for welcomming and i will visit the forum all the time :) Even after i will get the confirmation mail lol

With Regards:

Knight

Lol dunn scare me please :p:laugh:

Ok now im cool down :) .....
Thank you for welcomming and i will visit the forum all the time :) Even after i will get the confirmation mail lol

With Regards:

Knight

Does that mean I didn't scare you away yet? :scratch2:

I'm sure you will survive in here then :D

On another notice - what would be wrong with your email adress? Some said it took them up to 3 days untill they were informed/confirmed.

Good luck ;)

Does that mean I didn't scare you away yet? :scratch2:

I'm sure you will survive in here then :D

On another notice - what would be wrong with your email adress? Some said it took them up to 3 days untill they were informed/confirmed.

Good luck ;)

Lol
Weeeee i get my activation code :yay:

Back