Logitech no mouse

Gramuly

Guardian
Society
Pet Society
Hegre Gramuly Hector
Hey Ive found it!

I went over to my friend house. He has trouble with his body.
His arms dont stretch out and he cannot play with mouse and keyboard.
It causes him pain and he is real slow.

I saw he was playing Entropia Univers with a Loguitech hand unit.

Me:"wow you can play faster now."

Friend"Its great. I can play from my chair across the room without lifting my hands from my lap."
friend looked happy as he continued to play and I watched.

Me:"How does it work?"

Friend "Oh its easy. It works for entropia universe. It cost me 20 bucks. (Thats 200 ped for you Entropians)."

I took the package. It was a simple hand unit. It looks just like playstation controller. It comes with a disk.
You put the disk in and then set up the buttons.

The right thumb stick moves the cursor like the mouse would.
The left thumb stick moves the avatar.
The other buttons activates the weapons and such.

It plays just like an Xbox game.
Its just what ive been looking for for years.

Lotts of people want to use hand controllers

We are not cheating. Just trying to play with less pain and more comfort.
Thank you and if you want my profile for the unit setup then send me a mail and Ill send you info.
It plays nice. Enjoy more Play longer.

You're not cheating

No your not cheating it's a tool just like a mouse but better, I'm sure there will be a lot of ppl going I want one. I'm glad your mate is able to use it to play more comfortably now

Seriously, I want one lol if only to just seperate the cursor from the Ava movements lol

+ rep for your mate thinking outside the box :D

I know many people that use such a controller, some due to preferance, some due to disabilties, some due to laziness :)
I'd use one myself but I just prefer the traditional PC style.

Glad your mate found a way to play the game without stressing his body :) I have arthritis myself, and you have no idea how happy I was when the auto-fire was introduced to the game (I was a player back then.) -it was tremendous relief on my fingers.

I also have a NIA unit, which one could say is also a bit of "special gear". It basically reads your brainwaves and/or muscles in your face, and through training to use it, and through using the software that comes with it you can actually think your way to doing actions in game. So far I've only used it to play Pong and prove to my friends that my Betawaves are much better then theirs, but I know at least one person who uses/used it to play Entropia. Thread about it here.

Anyway good luck, hope you both have a fun and pain-free experience :)

Reactions: Pol
Back