Longtooth joke

Scientology is not a religion in, it's a sect. That's obvious anyway (if you look what they do), but american law somehow makes them a "church", lol :D. (No blame to americans, but a blame to the american law)

As Scientology is treated as a sect in our country, I am able to talk about it in the forum, as I am not talking about religious stuff, hehe :D.

Still I don't understand why the whining of not-understanding-difference-in-mob-sizes is related to Scientology?

The word Scientology literally means "the study of truth."
It was meant as an amusing parody of itself and the belief and this thread, nothing more nothing less, anyways as before mods feel free to delete/edit

Rgds

Ace

Many people's goal is just to find a way to make me wrong, no matter if i said what they throwing in their posts.

And your goal is to make sure you are correct, no matter what, which you are not... :scratch2:

I don't want to interrupt such a wonderful off topic thread,

but does anybody knows when the migration event is going to end?

:scratch2:

OP is correct. If he hunts big mobs with only a few hundred PEDs, it is common that the return is bad.

OP is not correct when he says, this means the overall return of a big mob is bad.

I'll answer to people answering by serious posts, i mean those not taking my writings out of context to make me say what i did not. Many people's goal is just to find a way to make me wrong, no matter if i said what they throwing in their posts.
You come the conclusion Calypso loot sucks compared to Rocktopia after doing a very very short run on one mob. Of course people will be pointing out there is something wrong with that assumption.

Can you please update us with your point and topic you want to discuss in this thread?

So, what's up, what's that joke? And you guys continuing paying incredible prices on overpriced guns?
Have you been tamed by MA/FPC?

noo? Just using the hl6s I loot from them with a106? :wtg:

You come the conclusion Calypso loot sucks compared to Rocktopia after doing a very very short run on one mob. Of course people will be pointing out there is something wrong with that assumption.

Can you please update us with your point and topic you want to discuss in this thread?

a constructive idea to develop would be for example: 'what can we do to make all markets more fair for everyone?'
as stated in one post, EU economy has probably been under world crisis influences. Why a minority of players would have to compensate economy losses on most of people's back?

one of my theories is that every gun is made for a mob, and every mob is made for a gun to summarize.
Every guns can kill any mob, but to have eco results, you have to choose well your gears. Also, the gun needed depends on your armor, etc.
Of course i can already read people answering a gun is made for more than ONE mob. Those opinions will just amaze me, not the important point here.

Right now, I have the feeling to get neg rep because of lack of knowledge of some posters who just wait to throw their frustration on any thread. I don't care my rep, anyway :)

Haven't you all realised yet? We are being tamed by Ed Ward into thinking Jokes are not meant to be funny. Because of this I am organising a boycott of the EFD store until jokes are funny again.

one of my theories is that every gun is made for a mob, and every mob is made for a gun to summarize.
Every guns can kill any mob, but to have eco results, you have to choose well your gears. Also, the gun needed depends on your armor, etc.
Of course i can already read people answering a gun is made for more than ONE mob. Those opinions will just amaze me, not the important point here.

Right now, I have the feeling to get neg rep because of lack of knowledge of some posters who just wait to throw their frustration on any thread. I don't care my rep, anyway :)

Well that theory is quite right.... together with the peds needed to kill atleast 100 longtooths you can have a fair test result. If you know this then why post a ridilious test run which doesnt make sense. 200 ped kills yu like 10-12 longtooths you cant expect to loot something good then.

So I am on rocktropia right now seeing if there are any trade opportunities. While exploring and getting tps, I killed a pop dragon. It had no loot ;(
Don't worry though, I later killed a joplin and it had 7ped in it. No items though :(

What is the discussion about?
narfi

So I am on rocktropia right now seeing if there are any trade opportunities. While exploring and getting tps, I killed a pop dragon. It had no loot ;(
Don't worry though, I later killed a joplin and it had 7ped in it. No items though :(

What is the discussion about?
narfi

choose right gun and gear. what your skills? i never had no loot on pop dragons personnally

Also, you know some days, mobs are looting good, some other days, less good. the 'game' is to feel which mob to spank day by day. If you can feel it, you got it!

cb24(L)+beast <30 (about .8 from serendipity :p ) in every profession 20+ in most.

Also, you know some days, mobs are looting good, some other days, less good. the 'game' is to feel which mob to spank day by day. If you can feel it, you got it!

contradictes your First Post then ... why conclude loot is so bad on Calypso then ..?

contradictes your First Post then ... why conclude loot is so bad on Calypso then ..?

I stated in the original post that i thought it was a bad day, and would try next day. no contradictes here. I +rep you for trying to down me too

I stated in the original post that i thought it was a bad day, and would try next day. no contradictes here. I +rep you for trying to down me too

Oh where does it say that ?

Hey!

just changed planet again to do longtooth a bit...
yesterday, 200 peds ammo on them, loot bad (around 30% return?)
figured it was just an unlucky run, 200 peds ammo today, same return, haha

So, what's up, what's that joke? And you guys continuing paying incredible prices on overpriced guns?
Have you been tamed by MA/FPC?

Just wanna go back to rocktropia, this is too ridiculous...

Feel free to send posts saying am whinning lmao, this thread is for that and point community silly purchases.

So the overpriced gun (which are the same on RT) where also a bad day :lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup:

tnx for the rep tho

cb24(L)+beast <30 (about .8 from serendipity :p ) in every profession 20+ in most.

is a bit just for dragons on my opinion, unless you teaming. If we can meet inworld, i would tell you my recommandations about this planet.

btw, i had my 2 first globals with an opalo un-amped on this planet, after years :)

Oh where does it say that ?

So the overpriced gun (which are the same on RT) where also a bad day :lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup:

tnx for the rep tho

figured it was just an unlucky run, 200 peds ammo today

^^

i not said prices were randomly set based on the day of the year we are

is a bit just for dragons on my opinion, unless you teaming. If we can meet inworld, i would tell you my recommandations about this planet.

btw, i had my 2 first globals with an opalo un-amped on this planet, after years :)

you shoot a opalo without amp, die on longtoot, complain after shooting 2 times 200 ped ammo on a mob with massive hp..

Damn dude, they should take those 2 golbals back and give them to someone who knows what they doing... other hand with your awsome playstyle it be back soon enouf :D

you shoot a opalo without amp, die on longtoot, complain after shooting 2 times 200 ped ammo on a mob with massive hp..

Damn dude, they should take those 2 golbals back and give them to someone who knows what they doing... other hand with your awsome playstyle it be back soon enouf :D

haha no +rep here, or the thread will grow too fast

My IRL bank will conclude Calypso's loot iznogood and will tell you that the rock rocks, independantly of the mob hunted or activities on both planets :)

he paid nothing for this. Idk, maybe am at a level that a planet is cheaper playing on for me now and maybe as i'll get more skilled, things will reverse, but i objectively see a huge difference in amounts i deposited pre and post multi planets

Kind of funny how my serious economical or parodical threads get locked and this guy who is counting his EFD/-rep ratio get's away with a bullshit thread like this that has no information or laughing material in it.

would like to read them myself...always up for new ideas, and being locked means u got a valid point somewhere.

How skilled are you Ed?

Back