Provider 560 73
Guardian 640 87
Dominant 720 90 (101)
Alpha 820 100 (117)
Old Alpha 880 110 (130)Confirmed
Prowler 920 130 (133)
Stalker 1050 140

Last edited:
Entropedia has thousands upon thousands of errors.

Just update it.

Thanks for posting the screenie :)

I've updated the Damage to 114 on Longu Alpha.

The damage on Longu OA may be understated too - I'll be happy to update that if someone posts a screenie showing damage above 110.

yeah I will try provider dominant old alpha prowler and STALKER!! YEAH!

Entropedia has thousands upon thousands of errors.

Just update it.

True! Normally, I also used to update it. I gave up the moment I tried to correct the skill level for maxing the Svempa XT and entropedia didn't allow me.

Old Alpha

I have no screenshot, but I am sure one hit me with 124.5 Damage today. I am 100%.

Last edited:
the problem isnt that its wrong its that some dumbass can just go set it to anything even after you put in the (more) correct info.

in another thread witte (entropedia master) has come up with a solution to this that may or may not help in the long run.

Longu Alpha 115 Damage confirmed

Thanks again, I've updated Entropedia :)

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Longu Old Alpha 127 Damage confirmed.

Last edited:
since noone in this thread mentioned it but is't it possible that the Damage info was correct pre vu10?
As I and some of my friends who also hunt Longus often noticed that they hit harder after vu10.

Before I had noproblem at all kill a guard without fapping in grem+5B/knight+5B and now I have to fap atleast two times, not to mention dominants those I could take down most without dieing or fapping crazy now I seem to die every 3rd one or so. Alphas I could take before just had to fap alot but now it's almost impossible. (all this is without crits counted)

But still great that you update to correct info no matter if it changed or not, I just feel strongly about that they changed it and not seen anything really about it as we would if it was some other mob that changed (ambu, trox or falx as example)

PS: I even gained one evade lvl since vu10

I think The info was correct before. But I am not sure, I just think they have changed the mob a bit to the harder side.
I am also getting killed very easily by Domi and up.

Longu Prowler 133 Damage

Old Alpha 129.8 Damage

Updated these on Entropedia.

Nice work :)

Back