Help: Longu Hunting

True Juan

Marauder
Society
Cz-Sk Crows
True TJ Juan
Hey everyone,

I'd like to know some good locations of Longu(up to provider), also want any good advice, setups(weapon/armor/fap) you guys use or anything else you can come up with that could be useful for me :)

Thanks
TJ:bandit:

Not been there in a while but theres a LA SW of Rei's that used to have such a spawn of Longu.

Korss 400 & A105 type setup always worked well for me.

If hunting nekkid is not an option then some armour with impact protection would be required.

Take an emergency fap just in case and something to top you up every now and again :yay:

GL out there !

For a good spawn of that size, I'd try the LA that's just sw of REI's.
I don't know what your skills/hp/gear is .. but I kill them with a korss / no armor / t20.

LOL - looking into it - I'm not sure what armor you'd want, if any.
They're 50% cut / 50% impact.

inexpensive imp/cut armors to use :
(- the L stuff)

Paladin = 13 / 13
Zombie = 17 / 12
Knight = 12 / 12
Shogun = 10 / 10

Then, depending on your HP - you can slap some 2a/5a/5b plates on.

I don't think that was really helpful now that I re-read it - but that's what I suggest !! :laugh:

Ooops... Didnt ever notice they did cut as well as impact!

Shogun & ghost always worked well for me when I needed it though

i usually kill them :

korss h400+a103 or a104
Pixi+2a
fap-50

SW of Rei's defense if definitely the way to go. The trees can be a bit of a pain in the north eastern section of the LA , but there is usually a very nice spawn in the southwestern corner of the LA , out by the coast. I advise that you take everyting that you will need , and then some. It's kind of a pain in the ass to have to make multiple jumps back to Rei's.

Also be careful as you get close to the southern border , the next LA over is for Neconu , and they are a bit of an assmunch when you don't expect them and are hunting nekkid !

Also , as far as setup goes, I dont vary my battle rattle much. I normally carry an LR48 and a Merc , and armor out with Ghost / 5b rig.
When I get after the Longu down there I typically just strip my armor off. If Im going into a dense spawn I may keep my harness on. I carry a FAP 80 for the O/S moments.

Good luck to ya. They were good to me for a while.

Tarpon

Last edited:
LOL - looking into it - I'm not sure what armor you'd want, if any.

I'd suggest Pixie+5a as a starting point, and add or take away from that depending on how you find it.

And I would agree with others, the LA at Rei's is the place to go.

Thanks everyone for the advice :)

I'll start off with
P5a+104
Pixie+5A
EMT2580
LA At Reis

I'll see how it goes :)

Last edited:
cb19 with beast amp, rascal armour worked well for me. LA SW of reis defense.good luck :)

I was using 5b on goblin/shogun/predator L

breer m4 +102 till cb24 +beast, and c1 as finisher.

SW reis defence has maturities u seek. Dont know why but with higher DPS they globaling more often for me, but that can be my cycle or something (more globals on 500 longus kiled set, checked 4 times with diferent dps setup. Best results were with cb24 + beas with overkil last shot , no c1 as finisher)

GL

Back