Longu Land goes on auction

Akoz

Rogue Banker
Society
Shaolin
Akoz
As some of you have noticed these land areas have been on auction for a couple of days. Toward the end of the week they will be sold to the highest bider.
Should anyone be interested in the purchase of what is probably the most popular LAs in PE contact me thorugh PM.
If you are interested in a chat about income/expenses etc I will be happy to answer as good as I can though private messages here on the forum or ingame.

Akoz

But I thought you already broke even on them?

Why would you sell them?!

IMO they're one of the most popular LA's to hunt at. Just ask Xplojd..

Maybe lower the maturity of the smaller one.. Noobs in rascal + valor can hunt Longu Young, but thats about it. =)

Longu land rocks =))

been there all morning (Left land), looted 2 gremlin pieces and a couple of skins, and the ped loot was great too.

Do you honestly think someone is going to pay 9,999,999.00 for this virtual land?

That is 1 million U.S. dollars.

thoreau said:
Do you honestly think someone is going to pay 9,999,999.00 for this virtual land?

That is 1 million U.S. dollars.

Listings like that are done regularly. Its just a way of advertising that something is for sale. No, Akoz isnt expecting a million bucks for it.:)

The Beast said:
Listings like that are done regularly. Its just a way of advertising that something is for sale. No, Akoz isnt expecting a million bucks for it.:)

ah...I understand. He is accepting bids via PM....not via auction.

this makes me wonder. If you auction a landgrab area...will you earn taxes on that land while in auction?

thoreau said:
ah...I understand. He is accepting bids via PM....not via auction.

this makes me wonder. If you auction a landgrab area...will you earn taxes on that land while in auction?

You get taxes until somebody else clicks "claim" on the claimrod after buying the land area.

Why are all these land grab areas being sold? Is it because people can try and win them back when the next Land Grab event happens, or do I have that part all wrong? :confused:

These parts belongs to the owner until he sell them. They can not be taken from you in LG or any other way.

Akoz said:
You get taxes until somebody else clicks "claim" on the claimrod after buying the land area.

What a great Idea...

sell the deed for a load of money, then u go to the claimrod and PK the new owner so he can't claim and you get ped for the land AND get the taxes ;)

roulette said:
What a great Idea...

sell the deed for a load of money, then u go to the claimrod and PK the new owner so he can't claim and you get ped for the land AND get the taxes ;)

:rofl:

Thats just plain EVIL ;-)

roulette said:
What a great Idea...

/evil mode on

estate deeds can be looted in pvp3? :girl:

/evil mode off

Kerham said:
/evil mode on

estate deeds can be looted in pvp3? :girl:

/evil mode off

:rofl:

Last time I checked they weren't stackable, so no :)

Back