Help: Looking 4 a mentor

K-roll

Mature
Hi im looking for a good mentor someone who can show me the ropes. I just started yesterday and am willing to devote 2-3 hours a day to playing. I live in the U.S. on the east coast.:D

I live on the East Coast and would be happy to take on another disciple. Just pm me with a time you want to meet and a place. Or hit me up on xfire, I'm mcsnuggles. Whether you want me or someone else, a good thing to read in the meantime is Alice's Guide. It will answer a LOT of the questions you would normally need to ask your mentor. Good luck m8.

Hey K-Roll.

I quit mentoring some time ago using the official system, but I certainly spend time helping out others that I meet and have questions.

I am usually on 6 or 7 days a week, I am in Mountain time so a few hours behind you, but if don't find what you need PM me, we can meet up and you can get me on your FL so you can ask questions, get help on a tp run or two or get a rescue if you get stuck at one of those difficult outposts.

Zar

:) Hi K-roll,

I am also on the East Coast in the US and would be willing to help you in any way I can. Feel free to send me a pm if you are interested :cool:

Best Wishes
Vixen78

Back