Looking for a Mentor!

derekm617

Hatchling
Society
Freelancer
Hey, all. I played EU for a brief while about a year ago, and had to step out due to RL (new baby, military stuff, etc.). Now, I was hoping to come back into the game, because I enjoyed the bit I played.

So, here's my deal: The two who were originally helping me are now gone, and I'm looking for a mentor who can help me get adjusted to the game, and maybe teach me a BUNCH of stuff I never got the chance to learn the last time.

I'm not sure what my regular times might be, but I'm definitely flexible on the weekends and will be on evenings whenever I'm on during the weeknights. I'll be sure to post plenty of contact info in my profile so i can easily be reached.

Anyhow, thanks for everyones help!

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/mentors-disciples/134718-looking-mentor.html

Is this your post ?

The nick look very similiar.

Also your nick in-game is :
Derek Rex Fletcher

Why all got the same 'Derek' ?

I am currently Derek Rex Fletcher's mentor. After helping him a while, explaining, giving some free stuff and also clothes. He disappeared and never logged on again.

Do not tell me this is another scam. And you are too stupid to create the same nick 'derek' to scam people again.

I really do not want to say this, but 4uk yu.

Back