Looking for a mentor :-)

delusional

Young
G'day -
As the title suggests im looking for a mentor -
Primarily ill be doing mining/manufacturing I guess, at this stage though obviously im just sweating -

Yes I do plan to deposit (probably in a couple of weeks), as I know people get upset with non-depositors.

Im an Australian, So +9.30 GMT, looking for a mentor that can obviously help me with my mining profession.. (ive had a couple of accounts now, and deposited to throw down bombs etc, - so i do know the basics)

Currently based in port atlantis (in & out - when i die) havent been to any teleporters on this account as yet..

But basically looking for a mentor that doesnt mind giving away free information - and not just after the freebie gift at the end -..

I can be found wandering in and out of the auction house in port atlantis (usually on a 15-20 minute cycle - co-incides nicely with my dying)
Cheers

Welcome to EU :) and good luck with your search for a mentor.

delusional said:
(ive had a couple of accounts now, and deposited to throw down bombs etc, - so i do know the basics)

If you haven't already, you may want to contact Mindark and have them terminate the other accounts that you opened. It is against the EULA to have more than one account, and it could come back to haunt you in the future if you don't have them closed now. Your account(s) can be locked for breaking any part of the EULA, with no refunds granted.

Wellcome to Entropia Universe

I must agree with Silver there... so kill extra accounts. And take that 10min to read EULA in client loader ;)

-Zap

delusional said:
other accounts were 'killed' the moment new accounts were created :)

How did you work that out??

delusional said:
other accounts were 'killed' the moment new accounts were created :)

You killed them "officially" through Mindark support then, right? :)

of course i had the accounts locked through mindark support.

now as to the original post?
mentors?

Good Luck finding a mentor!

since one of my disciples graduated, well, i can take a new one
hm, i will send a pm
but anyway, take a look at the signature for a guide ;)

well i can offer mentorship got only 1 desciple atm so i know mining hunting and crafting

Unfortunately accepted a mentor -
deposited and started throwing bombs/probes around as well as playing with the opalo -
was only when I couldnt kick him that I found out my 'mentor' hasnt been playing long -

*sigh*

delusional said:
Unfortunately accepted a mentor -
deposited and started throwing bombs/probes around as well as playing with the opalo -
was only when I couldnt kick him that I found out my 'mentor' hasnt been playing long -

*sigh*
scanning helps sometimes
hm, or waiting for the ppl here at the Forum :D

anyway, for questions, just ask

cya and gl ;)

Back