Looking for a new society

melander

Old Alpha
Society
Global Alliance
Zweshi Xavier Maccoy
Hello all,
Its finally time for me to look for a new society. I have enjoyed my time in my last(and only) society but im looking for something with a little more activity and im looking forward to meeting new people.

A bit about me: Im a 21 year old guy from Sweden with a passion for 3D visualisation (architecture mostly), coding, scripting and precision software engineering. The free time i spend by the computer i mostly work on projects in the afformentioned fields as well as play Entropia and Dota 2.
I started playing Entropia right after Cryengine was introduced back in 2010 and have played on and off ever since. I spent the first few months as a non depositor gathering sweat, selling mind essence and other general noobish stuff. I have done a bit of everything during my travels in Entropia, hunting, crafting, mining, trading all of it, these days i mostly hunt though. I have had a couple of extended breaks lasting a few months at a time where i sold of a lot of skills.
I really like the planet side PK aspect of Entropia and have done a bit of it in the past although not near the top levels. But currently im not partaking in any pking, as you can see my stats are not really suited for that at the moment :). I for the most part hunt small mobs in the 10-300hp range as thats what my credit card allows at the moment and i very much enjoy that.

Past societies: ICE COLD

What im looking for in a society:

• Layed back

• Team hunting/instance running every now and then

• relativly active

• Social people

• English or Swedish speaking society(International soc prefered)

• 18+ age requirement

• Players based on either Calypso or Arkadia

• People with a sense of humour

activity: I don't spend a ton of time online these days, probably a few hours every week or so, in the realm of 5-10 hours i would say.

Planet: I tend to spend most of my time on either Calypso or Arkadia.

Skills: 60,366
Agility: 74
Stamina: 11
Highest current prof standing: 36, ranged laser dmg
Highest ever prof standing: 52, Laser sniper hit
Entropia goals: I don't really have any goals in Entropia at the moment, im just enjoying my time in game.

If you think i would fit in to your society please don't hesistate to either send me a PM or reply to this thread.
Best regards
Zweshi

Last edited:
Bump it up :)

Back