Looking for a soc

Fender

Old Alpha
Society
Classified
Penelope Penny Fortune
Hi all,

My time as a freelancer has been great, but as new content in-game like dungeons and stuff is on its way, I think its time for me to settle down in a friendly enviroment and make a whole lot of new friends to play with and experience the everything that is now possible in this game... I've played this game since 2005-06 and know alot about this game, but lately the two last years I must admit I haven't been as active as I wish I was... I dont call my self a hardcore player, but Im a stable player atleast. I have no plans on leaving this game, even tho my wallet wants me too.
My gametime varies alot since I work shifts, but I'm online atleast 10 (to 50) hours a week, Hunting, crafting and mining. I do them all :D

My skills is mediocre I would say... Medium health, level 42 blp and mining and crafting are right under those.
Mostly I mine and craft, but I never say no to a team hunt once in a while, and especially not now when alot of new content are displayed. :)

So what I'm looking for is a respected society that categorizes in my interests and is led by active players that unites the members for social gatherings and events. I do not want to join a society with 300 members with 10 active ones, but I would like to join a solid core of members who is dedicated in what they do in-game and is helpful and social. I bet I can contribute in all that :)

You can usually find me at Cape Corinth in-game or in one of the domes at FOMA :)
Look me up for a chat!

Last edited:
BUMP!

My bump was too short... :/

This thread can now be closed :)

Thank you all for your interest! I've had a lot of nice invitations, so I would like to thank all of you at once here since there is alot of messages in my inbox so since I'm lacy, ill do it this way. Doesnt mean that Im less gratefull for the nice respons! :)

Thank you all!!

Oh, I'm joining Dark Knights - Squires! See ya all ingame and may the HOF be with you all! :smoke:

yes, very good choise :) GL in DK-s

Back