Looking for a society

In Love With

Elite
Beautiful SerraAngel Angel
Hello all,

after over 3x months I have finally gotten the Internet back today (moved house, it was a nightmare). Logging back to EU for the first time in ages to see that the most active member left my current society and that not a single soul was online. The other ppl mostly have other time zones so I would like to find a new society that is

- active
- knowledgeable
- English or German speaking

A few things about me, 37 years old/young, married, self employed from Germany. I have been playing just over 8x years and am usually online on a daily basis. Due to me chipping out no less then 5x times in the past, I currently only bring around 120k skills with me, but a very good understanding of the game. I am a depositor and am happy to participate with teamhunts etc.

Any established society's having a free spot, please contact me either here or ingame (Beautiful SerraAngel Angel).

Regards
Angel

NBK Rangers

With your skills and your love of hunting I think you would fit well in NBK Rangers.
NBK Rangers is the mid level soc of the Natural Born Killers group of socs.
We have a shared chat for the whole group as well as our soc chats, so it would be a rare hour indeed that all was quiet, and team hunting is common.

We are an English speaking soc, though we have members from around the globe. The NBK as a whole are predominantly hunters but we have many that also mine/craft/trade/heal making for a well rounded group.

If you wish to join just pop an application in on the soc terminal giving a brief resume as you have here.
You should also apply to join our forum at thenbk.eu

Happy Hunting :handgun:

Hope to see you in the NBK chat someday soon :)

I can vouch for the NBK, well run Societies and a great group of people when I visited early in 2013.

Dirk

Back