Looking For A Sponser

Society
NEW BORN SOULS
silver moony moonbeams
ok about me...i'm old, a mum and the leader of new bornsouls.

i am due to be a granny today ( if my daughter finally pops)

i am looking for a sponser, i need alot of ped to get anywhere as most in here know already. so i am looking for a sponser to help me gain skills in tailoring .
What you will get for your PED

everytime i try to sell something if your money helped create it your name or your desired name will appear in posts for selling it.( excluding auctions of corse)

when i get enough to open a shop your name will be on a display panel in shop

and your name will be in my general info that anyone can look at.

however this would mean alot of ped,
5000 will get you all 3 of these, 500 will get your name in my general info only

i can take on at least 3 sponsers

please consider this ...my tailoring skill is at beginer lvls which is why i need so much, but i am a decent hunter and miner ( just can't get a break on any good loot)

i now hang out near the tp at jason center due to the big yucky bank at haven so if you are really interested in helping me you might catch me there

me first

ok i have seen alot on sponsership and how people think it is a scam.

since i wanted a sponser i thought i would clear up any misconceptions

i am not a scammer i have been playing for 2 years and should proberly give up completely because the game doesn't like me at all...

but i havn't quit because i am the leader of new born souls and i love the people in my soc they are mostly like extended family.

admitedly i do owe a few good friends peds now...and as soon as i can deposit i will be paying them all back ...but i only borrow never scam....

sponsership is meant to be advertising for the sponser in exchange for cash (ped) or services.

i have to admit there is a troubled little kitty who has been trying to get others to pay outright for her trip on entropia , i only know this cause i got sucked in to begin with, however i do not give to those who spam ask ( ask more than once ) and i never seem to have any ped. however i am so very close to serindipity ......somewhere .....problery about 500000 ammo to go...lol so that where all my ped are going now. (feel free to offer help with this cause snable slaughter is driving me nuts)

i have only ever had 1 small hof...a few globals all so pitiful they didn't pay for the trip i took to get them.

i have sold everything i have had about 10 times over just to keep going and thanks to good friends have picked myself up about 10 times...lol with their help .

i was looking for a sponser because i really wanted to get into make up but you need tailoring for it so now i am helping someone else get into make up so she can do mine for me.

however if you happen to see me around and have some ped spare i will not say no ....lol and if you want to slap conditions on it then i would consider it .

i will not beg, or force people to do anything, as is the way of our soc, we just take things easy, help each other when we can, and we don't like stress and politics .

I'll give you something for free! Don't loan anything you can't repay and if you have no money, go gather sweat and try to sell it to other people.

*edit* or take a job at McDonalds or something.

Uhm you dont beg but this is 100% begging, or coming with such a bad proposal that it seems like begging..

Uhm you dont beg but this is 100% begging, or coming with such a bad proposal that it seems like begging..

Uhm if anyone wanna Donate i want a full shadow :yay:

Not begging for it though :laugh:

oh and while where busy also a black pleat coat would be nice :D

lol

yeah i know but at least i want ped to get skilled enough to make more ped and i am quite happy with my poxy gremlin/vigi armour and i was joking about ped for hunting so i can get serindipty ...
no loot in hunting which means i make no ped at anytime ever...
however there can be ped in tailoring if you get good enough and if you move to make up...which i am no longer going to do ..

i geuss i could ask for mining gear ...lol at least i am skilled at both enmatter and ore ... shame i gave up mining too... and i have been sweating but the pay rates for that are really not worth it...as for a job at mcdonalds why would i work in a cardboard factory for less than what i get now ??? oh yeah i only have 2 full time jobs and my partner has one and we have kids ... i geuss maybe i should fire the kids and put all the money that would save me into the game ....lol sry can't do that I love those little vampires to much :)

i'm sure one day my sad ass little avatar will get some reward from entropia ( cough cough splutter) for having deposited in the past and working so hard in the game and i'm sure i will win lotto some time soon too :)

So u say:

Give me PED...ALOT....i need like 400k to buy Etopias skills and their BPs...and i cant pay u back ^^

My children get all my money...but ur daughter seeems old enough to get a child??

DAMN ...something went really wrong :lolup:
U have 2 full time jobs...but no money...damn tell ur husband he has to get a second full time job too...so u can play EU :yay:

Why beg at other ppl if u can beg in our own family? :laugh:

SRy...but this is sooooo funny...cant believe someone really try this...or do u think a man/woman..taht makes millions of dollars in RL is so freaky stupid that they will givetheir money to a person, that seems not be able to earn money in a game? :D

p.s.: if sweating is not paying what u want...go and start trading (not reselling)... for a person like u it cant be so hard to get 10k PED a week :laugh:

Have a nice life

Deadeye:hammer:

forget i said anything

it was worth a shot, and when i am doing well i reward friends, proberly why i don't do well....lol

anyway eu it exactly the same as rl...no one will give anyone a hand up without accusing it of being a hand out even tho i never said i wouldn't pay it back.

lucky i like some of the people in game or i would be quiting ....alot like rl

Hi i have just inhereted £500000 and need a clearance fee
of £1000 pounds unfortunatly at the moment i have no money
if u send me the clearance fee i will give you £100000
whoot

OOPSY:yay:

Rule one of eu club"dont ask for free ped"
Rule two of eu club"DONT ASK FOR FREE PED"

if you think someone will give ya monney for free, you are in wrong game :p

First I see this message and today when I got this was in my mailbox at Genesis Startowers when I got home today:

Subject: LETTER OF OFFER
Date: Sat, 05 Apr 2003 18:42:27 +0530
PROFITABLE TRANSACTION Barrister Fred Combibobutt{Manager}
barristerfred@127.0.0.1
Dear Sir,
First I must solicit your confidence in this transaction, this is by virtue of its nature as being utterly confidential and top secret. Though I know that a transaction of this magnitude will make any one apprehensive and worried, but I am assuring you that all will be well at the end of the day. We have decided to contact you due to the urgency of this transaction, as we have been reliably informed of your discreetness and ability in transaction of this nature.

Let me start by introducing myself properly to you. I am Barrister Fred Combibobutt the manager with the First Bank of Calypso Plc, Minopolis.I came to know you in my Private Search for a Reliable and Reputable Person to handle this Confidential Transaction, which involves the transfer of Huge sum of Money to a Foreign Account requiring Maximum Confidence.

THE PROPOSITION: A Foreigner an Amethera, Late Engr. Steve Moore (Snr.) an Oil Merchant with the Federal Government of Calypso, until his death months ago in CND Omegaton Shuttle(A310-! 301) Flight KQ431, Banked with us at First Bank of Calypso Plc, Minopolis and had a closing balance as at the end of September, 2000 worth US$30,000,000.00 (THREE HUNDRED MILLION Project Entropia Dollars), the bank now expects a next of kin as beneficiary.

Valuable efforts are being made by the First Bank of Calypso to get in touch with any of the Moore's family or relatives but to no success.
It is because of the perceived possibility of not being able to locate any of Late Engr. Steve Moore (Snr.)' s next kin (He had no wife or children that is know to us). The Management under the influence of our Chairman and Members of the Board of Directors, that arrange has been made for the fund to be declared "Unclaimed" and subsequently be donated to the trust fund for arms and ammunition to further enhance the course of the Robot War in Eudoria and the Planet in General.

In order to avert this negative development some of my trusted colleagues and I now seek your permission to have you stand as next of kin to! Late Engr. Steve Moore (Snr.) so that the funds 30 Million PEDs will be released and paid into your account as the beneficiary's next of kin. All documents and proves to enable you get his fund will be carefully worked out. We have secure from the probate an order of madamus to locate any of deceased beneficiaries, and more so we are assuring you that this business is 100% Risk Free involvement. Your share stays while the rest be for myself and my colleagues for investment purpose. According to agreement within both parties.

As soon as we receive an acknowledgement of receipt of this message in acceptance of our mutual business proposal, we would furnish you with the necessary modalities and disbursement ratio to suite both parties with out any conflict. While replying furnish me with your private fax and phone numbers for easy communication,Bank Name,Bank Account Number,Companies Name and Address. The sharing of the fund are thus: 20% for you the account owner,70% for i and my trusted colleagues and the remainning 10% for expenses for both parties.

If this proposal is acceptable by you, do not make undue advantage of the trust we have bestowed in you.

Best regards, Barrister Fred Combibobutt(Manager).

You can send your reply to the email address bellow barristerfred@127.0.0.1

Give me yer peds :D

Lol sorry man, but that doesn't quite work here. Gotta bust your ass to make peds if you can't deposit. I'm a non depositing player and I've managed to make enough ped to start hair styling (which still isn't generating a decent income, but sooner or later it might).
If I can succeed without depositing and without getting "sponsors" then so can you. Just gotta be resourceful, don't TT anything, pinch as much as possible out of everything. I once sold some animal oil residue in auctions instead of to TT for an extra 50 PECs. Simple stuff like that builds the ped pile slowly but surely (keyword slowly).
Just work at it and don't ask others to cover your losses ;)

Back