Looking for AMA(L) crafter

Level

Elite
Hi.

I am looking for a Adapted Montgomery Anabolic (L) Crafter, please PM me or post here current crafters so I will try to contact them.

Best Regards.

i remember hearing a rumor that joejeff has the unlimited print... ask from him

Hi.

I am looking for a Adapted Montgomery Anabolic (L) Crafter, please PM me or post here current crafters so I will try to contact them.

Best Regards.
Squall, or someone in his soc probably still has the bp.

i remember hearing a rumor that joejeff has the unlimited print... ask from him

yea... rumour... easy to check shops, if buzz and nzr stock them, this means the owners of those prints are.... tadaaa... [fill the gap with 2 chosen names].
regards

Squall told me he sold the BP some time ago but I just cant remember who bought it :rolleyes:
Buzz have had a few AMAs in his shops for ages, but I dont think he have the print ( perhaps a he got them from a L print, what do I know )

Guess Squall is the one to ask as he probably remember who he sold the print to ;)

S V :)

Last i checked they where at NZR store

I think there are two owners, buzz lightyear and NZR. not squall. just check entropiatracker, they are the only 2 with globals.

lol I thought it said "ANAL" crafter :laugh:

Cant remember seeing buzz make em at all and definetly not recently.

Both Buzz and NZR are the co-owners of the print, so you should check with them. Buzz's weapon shop is level 3 in Twins Mall and NZR can usually be found hanging around Nate.

Both Buzz and NZR are the co-owners of the print, so you should check with them. Buzz's weapon shop is level 3 in Twins Mall and NZR can usually be found hanging around Nate.

yeah I talked with them both and the result seems to be positive.

wish me luck

Back