Info: Looking for Co-owners of Medusa's Head

Medusa's head partnership

Dear Qetesh,

If you happen to win the auction for the Medusa's head I will be interesting buying a substantial amount of shares.

Please contact me by email for more information since I am not willing to disscuss this further in a public forum.

Email: spooker77@hotmail.com

Thank you for your time.

Regards,
Drakens Serpentis

Graz & Good luck

SPongey

grats, but how are you going to pay out everyone who paid at least 90% or more in investment on that purchase that you just won for $30,000? LOL

Gratz on the win!

BWHAHAHAH wow i think you guys got a steal there. I think FPC is crapping they're pants right now. thats like close the the price of TI's original price and that was the steal of the century it seemed.

like didn't most things after TI go for more then this?

This really has a big message to me about the economy.

not just a steal, but shows you how weak the economy of the players are outside of game. That and it shows nobody has enough faith to invest the money like we're used to seeing into the game anymore.

With the failure that is Rocktropia, and what im assuming will be another failure by ND in Next Island, it may perhaps be a sign that the next move us Entropians make, is out of game. ;)

Crazy things does happen.

The sad thing is, it would be so simple to fix, so easy to get new players and keep them. Why is it so difficult for MA and FPC to understand that advertising is needed and you can't !!!! a new player's ped card on day 1 and expect them to stick around.

A conspiracy theorist might think that Qetesh conspired with other potential buyers, for them to not bid, he gets it cheap, then they split it (or the income). And that Akoz got his "revenge"...

As for it's value, I'm pretty sure everyone is going to remember the purchase price.

And I'm pretty sure you won't see any more 1 ped start bids by FPC for sales like this again.

hahaha i bet they were expecting more then crystal palace :laugh:

4.42 AM here in Italy, am I making strange dreams or is a bug of EU? :eyecrazy:

Gratz, the capital G is really a must here, for the purchase!!! Buying 36km² for 8333ped Km² is the best deal that I ever seen in EU, without consider, TP. shops, houses and unique DNAs

All Medusa's Heads areas has been already updated in the Tourstic Guide of Entropia Universe, as soon you start to take some decisions about lands pm me and I'll update everything

are you going to refund all investors and keep it your self:yup:

lol. i just feel really bad for buzz...who obviously overpaid for a object in game. :/

THe power of the team !! :eyecrazy:

Woah just read/heard the news after getting back from work...

I dont know whether to be sad or laugh....

I have to agree with lots of comments though...

I think people other then the already big players in this game dotn want to keep spending $100,000's for LA's.... and by working together they can remove the bid wars that would naturally happen.

The other factor I guess is the investors.... I think Qetesh has 3 options.

1. Divide cost by investment, so say he has $3,000,000 and its worth $300,000... so each share is now worth different...

AKA:

3,000,000/300,000 = 10/1

Meaning on principle of investment to value of property... each share is worth 10PED, and then supply and demand of the shares will determine whether people wnat to sell it for more or less.

2. Second option would be to calculate investments and cost and value them @ % of investment and return difference.... so if player A invested 1,500,000 then hes earned himself 50% of the LA and is refunded the difference (aka 1,500,000 - 150,000) , while the person who invested 150,000 only gets 1% of the LA value (150,000-15,000).

3. Buy out all investors @ premium rate (would only be fair @ premium payback).... premium would need to be decided, but who knows.

I personally think option 3 might be the best option as the LA was purchased very cheap, and all the work to deal with all the investors might not be worth it, and so buying out the greater number of smaller investors while keeping the big investors might be the easiest option.

Wohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I'm Gobsmacked & still in shock, well most of the shock has now worn off :D :wtg: team!! :yay:

Headline for Tomorrow

Think about it this way guys:

Which would be better for a cover:

" FPC sold an Island for 200k usd "

or

" 16 investors made 10k% ROI within a matter of 10 days "

So if MA/FPC is listening, you got ur Press Release Headline ready i hope :)

Gratz to all partners and cheers! This is gonna be a very HAPPY NEW YEAR!

or

This could be the best Press Release they have ever done, this tells people that dreams can come true in Entropia. The big investments are not only for the rich anymore! :)

I bet they just say "it sold for 30k congrats Qetesh"

then from now on, minimum bid on all land deeds will be set at say $50k minimum or $100k minimum thus causing the prices of LA's and what not to soar, but also guarantee that they get whatever money they're aiming for.

If thats the case, i say NOBODY bid on the next deeds ;)

This could be the best Press Release they have ever done, this tells people that dreams can come true in Entropia. The big investments are not only for the rich anymore! :)

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: :thumbup: mate.

or

Indeed a Happy new Year! gratz to all once more!

Back