Looking for Daniel DannyO Ocean

Lexxy

Dominant
Society
FOFW
Nadia Lexxy Chey
Yup I finally did it... bid 3.6k on an item that is worth a few ped because the auction.

Trying to find Daniel DannyO Ocean. cant find in Player registry.

If anyone knows them I am willing to give them a percentage of the ped I bid by accident but would like to not lose 3.6k ped on this bid.

Thank you in advance any who can help.

Sincerely
Lexxy.

PS why the hell can you not take back a bid that is obviously an error!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::(:(:(

ah,dont worry,danny is an oldtimer,im sure youll get it back

PS why the hell can you not take back a bid that is obviously an error!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::(:(:(

Mindark copied Ebay. Short version. I've bid on stuff on there after a "good night out" and pray to be outbid the next morning, doesnt happen. Then when your parcel arrives you get to look at it, forever. ;)

The two most deadly mobs in-game are the trade terminal (oops! thought it was the repair terminal) and the auction (oh shit! I knew I should have kept most of my ped in Storage like everyone keeps going on about)

Fingers crossed, hope its all sorted out! :)

Danny is in my soc. He's logged off for the day but if you contact him you should be ok. I'll mention it to him when I see him.

I am pretty confident you were lucky on this one.

DannyO is a very old player and i would bet my money you'll sort something out. Many are less fortunate when they bid wrong lol :)

ah,dont worry,danny is an oldtimer,im sure youll get it back

Don't even sweat.... I'm with this one... Danny's cool

Yup I finally did it... bid 3.6k on an item that is worth a few ped because the auction.

Trying to find Daniel DannyO Ocean. cant find in Player registry.

If anyone knows them I am willing to give them a percentage of the ped I bid by accident but would like to not lose 3.6k ped on this bid.

Thank you in advance any who can help.

Sincerely
Lexxy.

Hi Lexxy,

Not much I can do until the auction finish,

If you wanna meet up at Ocean Lookout on Arc, at 18.30 MA on Saturday, before the Dark Knight Squires event, we can sort something out.

Regards,

DannyO

Been in contact with Daniel... looks like this will be sorted out nicely.

Nice to see there are still good peeps in this game after 10 years.

Let this be a reminder to everyone to be careful when using the auction. And it does not matter how long you have been in game, you can still make stupid mistakes!!!!!

Thank you all and GL HF may you all hof big!

Cheers
Lexxy

You do yourself proud - well done. Forever after this will be known as doing a Dannyo:yay:

Glad to see this one turned out alright.

If even veteran players can fall prey to this "auction threat", then no one is truly safe.

So, MA, are you looking at this??

(Thumbs up, DannyO)

You got lucky Lexxy... this time; DannyO you the man! Glad it was sorted way in a proper way.
Something needs to be done for sure; what... that's another question.
Also, it's curious that I didn't see any of the "suck it up", "adapt or die" stupid comments. Maybe it got resolved too quick? :laugh:

DannyO is a great player and person, Him resolving this without any issue is not a shocker. He has helped me out more then one occasion since I started playing. +1 for Danny

All Resolved....So please don't keep messaging me.....it was not my error!!!

Met up with Lexxy on Saturday and handed back all the peds, Lexxy then very kindly gave me a gift of some peds.

Everyone was happy :)

This can be closed

Dannyyooooo..... :D

What a find this days :yay:

Well done DannyO :cool:

Worth a necro - this was the correct response.

Back