Looking for Disciple

The Lizard King

Guardian
Society
Juari Blood
The Lizard King
Hi

Im going to be honest im new at Mentoring. I have the knowlege, and i have the time to get a new disciple, so im looking for a player who want a Mentor who will not abandon you.

Im a hunter and i can teach you the most things about EU, and if there is something i dont know im a member of a good soc that newer hesitates to give a good advise. There is always a way to get information to a disciple of mine.

I want a disciple that are serious, that will not quit on me after the first logg on. I whish that you are European that way we will have the same time zone, that will make it alot easyer to help you. I have one disciple allready, but i feel that i will have time for one more. If you are Swedish we can chat in swedish.

The best thing about me being new as a Mentor is that it will make me trying harder to bee a good mentor. Make my self a name, and make my self a friend.

I am not a walking ATM machine, i will not give you money and free stuff but at some point i can help a noob whit some ammo or things like that when i start trusting you.

To sum up, Im no Disciple farmer looking for hundreds of noobs, I want one or two serious players to help out and give a great start in a great game. The way i would have liked it when i was new.

The Lizard King

Pm me if interested and we will talk.

I could offer the same for US timezones. I currently have 4 disciples, only one of whom I have seen logged in during the last 2 weeks. Earlier today I talked to someone who hasn't seen their mentor in over 3 months.

Back