Help: Looking for hunters

arieas

Old Alpha
Klien Enigma Rahcell
I am looking for hunters, for a video I am currently producing, no need to be high skilled or high equipped, just a form of killing something, some with full set of armour and some people with high or low powered guns and able to hunt a variety of mob in different places
Also hunting teams, anyone arranging a regular hunting.

It need be nothing special, just a regular hunt you may go on or if you plan to go on any. As I can't pay anyone for their expenses of a specific hunt. So no real arrangements needed, just if I'm able to be there when you go.

The general footage is of different things, like just shooting mobs, using certain weapons, death (I think I covered that well though) and some other things like people in armour and not. Mainly the footage will just come as you hunt, so no real requests to do anything.

Its for the video competition in the galleria videos area, https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/eu-videos/117495-video-contest-20-000-ped-prizes.html

I'll add you name to the end of the credits and website, society if any.
Yes, maybe a bit of the winnings if I do happen to win any of the places, though I just want to get the video done, worked a bit too much on it already, just needs the last video footage of entropia and then I can finish it. and continue with another video which I might as well wait till the cryengine2 update though.

Just reply here or PM, prefer reply so it bumps the topic.

I got a sort of weird shift of time, these are the dates I can be available, then just follow the pattern of every two days. You'll see.

7th august, 9th august, 11th august, 13th august, 15 august and so on.
From times 5PM GMT till 1AM of the next day.

Thanks for any proceeding help :)

Last edited:
If I can be of service, let me know. I strike quite a pose, in my all white outfit (first ever white coat colored in game) and Full Thunderbird armor, as I bound from one Cersumon corps to another. I can also display a wide variety of emotions...yet with a slight air of mystery about me.

I can often be found South of Rei's, receiving electric shock treatments.

Let me know.. I can send you a 5x10 or come in to do a reading for you some time

;)

Back