Looking for my Black Fedora hat. (Scammed or misunderstanding ?)

DRDoom

Elite
Society
Why So Serious
DRDoom
Hello,

A while back (about one month before VU 9.0 was launched) I lend my Black Fedora hat to Doser at that time a member of supremacy reign.
To my knowledge there are only 2 ingame, mine and Skalmans.

Doser was collecting a complete black outfit with shades.
He found almost anything except a Storm coat.
He could use my hat until he was gonna pay for it. (The agreed price was 7K).

But since VU 9.0 he never logged on anymore, I send him an e-mail and the last response I got was via e-mail that his PC crashed if he wanted to log on since VU 9.0.

Since then I send him several E-mail and PM's here on EF,
I saw he checked EF since you can see in someones profile when he last logged on to the forum and he logs on here at least once a week. But he never responds to the PM's, or he is not reading his PM's or he is intentionally ignoring me. :(

I would like to know, if anyone knows if Doser sold my Black Fedora hat? (I am not going to claim it back since this person bought from Doser with no bad intentions) or if Doser havent sold it.
-If it's not not sold and he still has it, it could all be a big misunderstanding and I'm not trying to ruin someones reputation.
-If it has been sold maybe this person who knows about it can let me know either in this thread or via PM, so then I'm sure I got scammed. :mad:

So if anyone has some info, let me know please.

PS: I'm mentioning that he was member from Supremacy Reign at that time just for information, it's definitely not any blame or any bad thing I can say about that society, since they have been very helpfull in my search to Doser.

I remember seing colonel lee bowles in a black feodora.....

this was in late summer though...

I remember seing colonel lee bowles in a black feodora.....

this was in late summer though...

That is the black Fedora I bought when Slayem put it on auction.

Tnx for the info.

Sorry to hear

As you might be aware he left Supremacy Reign right around that time. He had told several members in the society that he was selling out and no longer had the skills to remain in the society. For which I had removed him from our private forum. This infomation doesn't bode well. Now i'm left wondering if he left the society with ill intentions after (borrowing) your fedora.

I hope this is a misunderstanding and hope all goes well in your efforts to reconnect with your fedora.

Best Wishes,

Baron

Here is the last picture I found of my hat.
It seems it did bring him some crafting luck.

Uber.JPG

my ex socmate semdog in m2s has also a black/red feodara colored by sarah long ago

Tnx for the info, but mine is colored in black only.

Sorry bout your hat mate. It looks very nice.
I hope you get it back.
:tiphat:

yeah hope u get it back man..

Dammit, that just sucks :(

Hope it is just a misunderstanding!

Think Scam own a black fedora, too.
OK its a female so you don´t have to bother, but still another black fedora ingame ;)

Sad to hear about your loss.

I see Sarah is checking this thread out.

Since she is the only one that could color them, she maybe remembers how many black Feodara hat's she colored?

I see Sarah is checking this thread out.

Since she is the only one that could color them, she maybe remembers how many black Feodara hat's she colored?

Was just gonna suggest asking that since thats the only source that would know for sure (if anyone). Gl on your search, hope its a mistake somehow.

Alas, i have not seen Doser on for quite some time, back when i was leader of supremacy reign (arround 2months ago) I had a chat with him about his inactivity, for the past month preceding this he had not really been active at all in the soc. Just logging on to sell various things. Since then he has moved on, i still have him on FL so if he does come on to check out the new VU i'll give him a shout.

I hope this gets resolved.

I knew Doser fairly well in SR, and he did not strike me as the type to steal. It's no guarantee I know, but I have some hope for you that this will be resolved in a positive way.

Got some update,

A friend ingame saw him about 2 weeks ago in
twins peak and he was wearing the hat. :yay:

So there is a good possibility that he still has it.

So I hope he does logs on again when I'm online.

I just got a PM from Doser!

He still got some problems with his computer, but he will to try get on-line today and give back the hat. :yay:

So I am glad it was all a misunderstanding and Doser is an honest guy. :yay:

Yay! :yay:

Glad you got this sorted out

He still got some problems with his computer, but he will to try get on-line today and give back the hat. :yay:

I'm happy too, for you, and for not misjudging a person. :thumbup: :wtg:

Excellent :yay: Good to see you didnt jump to conclutions when it would have been very easy to do so :)

Woot!! Another happy ending soon to be. :yay::D

It's good to see that this all turns out well :tiphat::):tiphat:

I got the hat back from Doser.

He went though a lot of trouble to get a working PC for EU to goev it back.
I think him for that ! ;)

Back