Looking for opinions 80k

JU Moutinho

Provider
Society
LusitaniCorp
Ju JuMary
Hi all .
Been playing for years EU, more then 20 but not playing the way I want.
So, I have around 80/100k peds to buy 1 weapon.
I don't have nothing special,1 ares Aug.
Skills laser/blp 60, melee around 30.
Ideia is to get weapon, already have some advice but since is my biggest investment I want to take easy and slow.

Side note: Game changed a lot last year's and the reason to post and ask is that.

tiering atm is dumb expensive, that why i think getting already a tiered item should be much better for you.

Is 80k your entire ped card or is that how much you can spend on a weapon with additional PED for bankroll?

Definitely LR40fen or lp40 perf.

I went with lr40 fen for more dps, more variety for my hunting style, more range etc.

80% eff is good enough for me for a long time.

Got mine for 40k tier 4.99

get between 52-100+ dps. With arson 3 ten an extra 30+dps

So you could do a wide variety of mobs while having a very solid bankroll.

LP40Perf is also cool, but might need a bit more armor.

YA like skilling its not possible dumbass lol
You going to lend them a weak fen claw to get to the level needed for strong claw?

I was under the assumption that they wanted to start shooting with the weapon NOW. Or the obvious suggestion would be a IMK2 with their budget or one of the other cheaper higher level TWEN items.

I do think the strong claw is a great option though IF they wanted to level up.

Every new player in the game go for laser crap because is popular. Downside of those weapons are prices and amps and also lack of dps.

Imk2 imo atm is a trash weapon beacuse you gain to slow looter due to dps and high eco, lp 40 is slow af also but ya you need to find a balance and not to get stuck with lp40 for years.

Last edited:
I take that as personal attack

You already had higher profession :p

Opinions are different. For instance if i would have to chose without looter 100 between 2 weapons with 80 eff+ and 3.3 dpp or 3.6 ill chose the one with 3,3 dpp to gain faster codex/skills ;p

You already had higher profession :p

Opinions are different. For instance if i would have to chose without looter 100 between 2 weapons with 80 eff+ and 3.3 dpp or 3.6 ill chose the one with 3,3 dpp to gain faster codex/skills ;p
You still end up paying more peds if you pick the one with less dpp...

You still end up paying more peds if you pick the one with less dpp...

My goal was to get looter faster. Constant was the time not cost of skilling and to get to endgame as fast as possible.

Last edited:
weak claw with amp > strong claw - imho but, im biased cuz i <3 melee :p

My goal was to get looter faster. Constant was the time not cost of skilling and to get to endgame as fast as possible.
Right but what's the point of getting to endgame faster? :p

Edit: Specifically with respect to looter...I obviously can see why you'd want to reach endgame weapons faster

Is 80k your entire ped card or is that how much you can spend on a weapon with additional PED for bankroll?
80k is not max but I need to keep some

You going to lend them a weak fen claw to get to the level needed for strong claw?

I was under the assumption that they wanted to start shooting with the weapon NOW. Or the obvious suggestion would be a IMK2 with their budget or one of the other cheaper higher level TWEN items.

I do think the strong claw is a great option though IF they wanted to level up.
True,IMk2 around tier 5 or 6 could be great option

buy a BP20 tier 5 for 27k offered on Forum,
keep rest for ammo, go to kill paneleon and squeeze all tail tips and pristines off them
in case i will craft yo uall the 13 amps you want :)

I do not think i am capable of taking my own advise here as my peds are burning a hole in my pocket, Its a good time to have a pile of peds and to wait and see what drops from TWEN, As far as weapons go you could even pick up an LR-40 TWEN that i heard is due to drop at some point.

Maybe knock out some low lvl codex while you wait :)

I’d go for either
LR40 Fen
Kriegerum Mayhem G.2 Gauss Rifle, Perfected
Max reload rings/crit.
Then grind.

However depends on goals. If you want skills then, the above would be a poor choice.
If they are at the level you want to be at for a long time then they are a good choice.

One thing I'm not seeing anyone do here is ask you some questions to help dial into what'll really suit you best.

Skills laser/blp 60, melee around 30.
Well, this is a good start. So it seems you are more willing to do guns rather than melee, yes?
ASSumig that's true, then do you prefer:
  • 1 good pistol for the full kill
  • 1 good rifle for the full kill
  • 2 weapon (1 long range, 1 short)
  • something else (I.E. focus on mindforce from now on)
Do you prefer laser or BLP?
Do you travel a lot or stick to a specific planet? If so, which one?

In other words: How would you prefer to hunt? What danger range would you prefer to hunt?

Tell us these and that'll help narrow down to what will really suit you best.

I’d go for either
LR40 Fen
Kriegerum Mayhem G.2 Gauss Rifle, Perfected
Max reload rings/crit.
Then grind.

However depends on goals. If you want skills then, the above would be a poor choice.
If they are at the level you want to be at for a long time then they are a good choice.
oh duh yeah the Kiregerum too. Great option

weak claw with amp > strong claw - imho but, im biased cuz i <3 melee :p
this.

take smaller dps and cheaper weapon to begin with, with massive bankroll, untill you figure everything out, then when you are comfortable go after what people are suggesting above (100k + weapons) .

Back