Looking for opinions 80k

Hi all .
Been playing for years EU, more then 20 but not playing the way I want.
So, I have around 80/100k peds to buy 1 weapon.
I don't have nothing special,1 ares Aug.
Skills laser/blp 60, melee around 30.
Ideia is to get weapon, already have some advice but since is my biggest investment I want to take easy and slow.

Side note: Game changed a lot last year's and the reason to post and ask is that.
While those info are relevant the most important one is missing. What kind of mob/hp level you wanna kill.

One thing I'm not seeing anyone do here is ask you some questions to help dial into what'll really suit you best.

Well, this is a good start. So it seems you are more willing to do guns rather than melee, yes?
ASSumig that's true, then do you prefer:
  • 1 good pistol for the full kill
  • 1 good rifle for the full kill
  • 2 weapon (1 long range, 1 short)
  • something else (I.E. focus on mindforce from now on)
Do you prefer laser or BLP?
Do you travel a lot or stick to a specific planet? If so, which one?

In other words: How would you prefer to hunt? What danger range would you prefer to hunt?

Tell us these and that'll help narrow down to what will really suit you best.
I started with melee because is realy fun,good defense,I can get HP and gives realy good HP bonus(skills)
BLP or Laser that depends what weapon will pop.
Normaly I stick to Calypso but I will travel for sure for codex,helmet that gives attack speed etc.
Last days been hunting spiders,already Codex 10 +.

humble suggestion... if he is 60 damage he is probably in the 35 looter.
with small looter it is important as i tried to point and Suljie did better
to have a strong bankroll.
a small fast and enhanceable weapon allows to 1k HP kills (2.8 ped per kill) with a bankroll of 30k kills
focus i think is on smaller monster to get "death bonus roll" to increase skills gained.
having a hyperefficient gun is not important as having spare ammo.
spending 80k for a high stat weapon is like "upfronting" the loss of PED in cycle
and requires long time and many ped shot to EVENTUALLY manifest an effect.
smaller target, longer sessions, squeezing death roll bonus and exploring loot tree with many events while rising to 60 looter for unlock
seems to ma having much sense.

it is not the weapon, but the hand that wields it.... and his(her) willpower

humble suggestion... if he is 60 damage he is probably in the 35 looter.
with small looter it is important as i tried to point and Suljie did better
to have a strong bankroll.
a small fast and enhanceable weapon allows to 1k HP kills (2.8 ped per kill) with a bankroll of 30k kills
focus i think is on smaller monster to get "death bonus roll" to increase skills gained.
having a hyperefficient gun is not important as having spare ammo.
spending 80k for a high stat weapon is like "upfronting" the loss of PED in cycle
and requires long time and many ped shot to EVENTUALLY manifest an effect.
smaller target, longer sessions, squeezing death roll bonus and exploring loot tree with many events while rising to 60 looter for unlock
seems to ma having much sense.

it is not the weapon, but the hand that wields its.... and his(her) willpower
I have to agree here.
I have 33 looter and what you mean with " get "death bonus roll" to increase skills gained"?

Btw,omw to work

as a monster dies the skill line can get a 2x or 5x reward as normal skill progress line (system panel)
the smaller the monster the more "bonus roll" happens for ped spent
this boosts skill gain per ped
another optimization is the HP/Level parameter (small monster = carabok, big mosnter = flesh rippers)
of course WORST skill/level ratio are world boss ..... but those are not killed for skills .... :)

i would add "think to the TOTAL" return of the monster and dont think to the TT return.
we can not control anything in the game but the long term MU in MU out and the skill/tools parameter

you said you kill spiders, i assume that are not 5p1d3r robot level 15 but level 52 araneatrox on caly.
those with a 60 combat 33 looter and probably 35 evader are a BAD target because you are often critted and almost always hit rising defense cost, commanding a costly armor, or ask for fapping to keep HP up, allowing monster to regenerate (they regen fast).

if you want to kill such big targets it is more important DPS than eff... the regen would kill weapon stats.

as a monster dies the skill line can get a 2x or 5x reward as normal skill progress line (system panel)
the smaller the monster the more "bonus roll" happens for ped spent
this boosts skill gain per ped
another optimization is the HP/Level parameter (small monster = carabok, big mosnter = flesh rippers)
of course WORST skill/level ratio are world boss ..... but those are not killed for skills .... :)

i would add "think to the TOTAL" return of the monster and dont think to the TT return.
we can not control anything in the game but the long term MU in MU out and the skill/tools parameter

you said you kill spiders, i assume that are not 5p1d3r robot level 15 but level 52 araneatrox on caly.
those with a 60 combat 33 looter and probably 35 evader are a BAD target because you are often critted and almost always hit rising defense cost, commanding a costly armor, or ask for fapping to keep HP up, allowing monster to regenerate (they regen fast).

if you want to kill such big targets it is more important DPS than eff... the regen would kill weapon stats.
True,areneatrox. Using Mayhem L armor. And yes,reg is insane.
Gonna target lower ones.
Thank you so much for sharing this info.

I'd wait until the year is out before parting with that level of PED, at least another 12 months..

All this Twen blabber, and it isn't over yet.. You may get an older gun at 1/10th of your bankroll and then work your way up later.

Prices will need to settle down according to how many guns drop/restock mayhem vendor/people start playing.

I'd wait..

Some great suggestions here, surprised the infamous bgh didnt get mentioned 🤣, i second opting for a sub 60k weapon and using the extra allocated funds for the weapon for a good mid level armor so you dont waste boat loads in MU on L armors unless you already have UL set.

Mod vice or imp imperium are perfect for almost all encounters and as your skills grow it can be the last armor you ever need.

60k for a primary will still land you a fantastic weapon (dont need chad dps)
Strong claw,lr40,lp40 are great options.
even some 1.0 weapons are good options and will further your bankroll even more unless you want to squeeze as much Eff as u can in an item.

Hi all

I need Adj V1,send me msg plz

Tyvm :)
FFW a few years later maybe you get to use the newest model :D

I know you can't put an amp on it but it's worth considering. Pretty nice DPS already on it.

Maybe @MsPudding would be willing to rent it to you for a day to test it out

FFW a few years later maybe you get to use the newest model :D

I know you can't put an amp on it but it's worth considering. Pretty nice DPS already on it.

Maybe @MsPudding would be willing to rent it to you for a day to test it out

Guess I can check that.
Thank you

[Ravenger Mini-Sweeper V1, Adjusted, TWEN Edition]t6
pm me if you are intrested

Kriegerum Mayhem G.2 Gauss Rifle, Perfected
Imp 2870 TWEN

These are the two you should be looking for. Dont buy any older weapons, TWEN is the new meta, the older weapons are crap.

I know I am going to get a lot of flak from this, but I would suggest investing in my rental service. You are worried about buying something due to price fluctuations. Well your investment is guaranteed refundable. You will earn dividends on it each month and receive the maximum discount on rentals. So it could end up costing you nothing or even profit depending on how often you play. You only pay for the time you actually play. If you take off for a week or two, you are still earning dividends but not paying anything. You can also switch it up, you are not stuck to just 1 weapon, you can use anything available in the fund that you have the collateral req for.

I have swords, daggers, rifles, pistols, BLP/Laser, Maces, Mindforce, Armor M/F Sets, Rings n' Things. As well as some mining and fap gear.

Back