Looking for partner

LeWolf86

Stalker
Society
Tax Collectors
Garrett MrEarth Clark
Ok, this might be the wrong area to put this type of post, but I figured all types of crafters traffic this area... if Im wrong in posting this please ignore it and let it vanish into the forum abyss.

Im looking for all types of crafters that require ore/enmatter for crafting. Im looking for a long term relationship where over time I can discount higher % from MV. Currently Id like to find someone who needs basic ores and would be willing to buy them at 1%-2% off MV. My inventory isn't huge and therefore I cant provide the huge quantities that you can get off auction, but Im offering a discount to get some from me.

Anyways if your interested give me a PM. Or a reply.

At Your Service
MrEarth

PS: Again sorry if this is a shameless act that shouldn't be in this forum, and ignore it if it is... Or delete it even.

nice way to start the day...

Typically people looking for a partner goes to eharmony.com or match.com. :eek:)

haha.. that's GREAT! love it...

Ya I had no luck there... I mentioned my ores and enmatter and extraction and the girls got all scared and such... then I told them I could sell them at a MV of 105% and they thought I was a pimp....

I would be interested in buying resources, I just started and have PED burning in my pocket.

Back